gerrien
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

funnels

[Post New]by gerrien on Jan 26, 12 4:38 PM
I can't find the funnels. The only 2 people I can find are the shop keeper and the lady I got the book from (I can't remember her name). If I click the help button it just says to look for someone else that may have the funnels. Where am I supposed to find them? Help! Very frustrated. Haven't had any glitches but could this be one?

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:funnels

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 26, 12 5:03 PM
Try asking the shop keeper. Just like your local supply store, they might have some in stock but won't bring it out unless you ask.

[Post New]by BreanaNess on Jan 26, 12 8:22 PM
I've been everywhere I can, and I've gone into the shop. Every time I click on the shop keeper, he just says he has to get back to work. I'm going to go insane. I've been looking for a few hours. He's the only person in town and I have no other actions anywhere else.

gerrien
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gerrien on Jan 26, 12 9:04 PM
Same problem. There is no way to ask the shopkeeper for anything. That's why I stopped. I was getting too annoyed!

[Post New]by BreanaNess on Jan 27, 12 4:20 AM
I figured it out. After you get the recipe book, you need to give it to the old lady. She will tell you to go get funnels and then you can go to the shopkeeper and he will give you a box to look through to find them.
Hope this helps!

I figured it out. After you get the recipe book, you need to give it to the old lady. She will tell you to go get funnels and then you can go to the shopkeeper and he will give you a box to look through to find them.
Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Aug 5, 12 3:21 PM
well, I took the advice from you other fishies, went back to the curio shoppe, gave the recipe book to Mathilde, she told me to look around for some funnels, so I hit the hint button and it told me to look somewhere else for the funnels. I went back to the general store, spoke, once again, to the shoppe keeper and he gave me the box to check for the funnels. That makes me very happy for now. I just hope everything else goes swimmingly. Thank you fishies.

[Post New]by Tracey2505 on Oct 23, 12 12:20 AM
Thanks for posting to solution to this I was also stuck, but after giving recepie book to lady the man in general store let me get funnels many thanks

[Post New]by Glowhappy on Dec 21, 12 9:36 AM
I had the same problem. After playing the mini game I recieved the book and gave it to Matilda. For whatever reason when I left the shop and went to the general store the store keeper did not have the box. I also got the "busy" message from him too. After checking the walkthrough which was no help I visited this forum.

I went back to Matilda and had to give the book to her again twice, then the game registered that I had the book. After that I was able to speak to the merchant and go through the box to gather the funnels.

Go to: