QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

many people

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Jan 26, 12 11:42 PM
are having problems with this game. i have 3 pcs. to the shovel and it shows 3 pcs to get. i looked at the SG and it shows 3 spots outlined in green to find the pcs. yet it shows 4 pcs at the bottom of the page when you click on the shovel showing one more piece to be found. i click on hint whole the shovel is shown and it tells me to get thru the iron bars. which you can't do without the complete shovel. so i think this game is messed up and needs updating work. i enjoy the games but am really tired of all the problems. ever since they introduced the new game manager and said we asked for it. i have had and still am having nothing but problems. so i will pass on this game also. not worth my time and the frustration of trying to play a game that is not "whole".

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:many people

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 27, 12 1:41 AM
Hi QUZEMOTO,

If this game is giving you trouble, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in the Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: