bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any 2 Tasty Too technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 27, 12 12:45 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty Too technical issues here only

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 28, 12 7:27 AM
Well thank BF for the upgrade but it came a bit too late for me, I found a way to get around the technical issues I was having.

I manage to finish the game without the fix, very simple, as long as I kept the scores high enouht no to play the stages over and over it didn't not crash, disappear or go blank on me, I just kept going.

Funny, I just had to start all over under a new player name and finished the entire game with not problem.

[Post New]by sagesteve on Feb 6, 12 1:23 AM
I am stuck in level 50... same problem I had with level 49. I did the update which fixed the level 49 problem. I have reinstalled again and still cannot get past level 50
What next?

[Post New]by nardo21206 on Feb 9, 12 6:41 PM
i cannot drag any items. I am on level one and really would like to start the game. any tips?

jennmo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jennmo on Feb 15, 12 5:52 PM
Every time I start to play level 18 the game freezes. The third time I attempted to play the level, an error message popped up and the game froze. Really frustrating considering that, to this day, I can't finish the first game because it freezes up on me during the last level. I love these games but they are the buggiest games I have ever played.

alicat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by alicat on Feb 16, 12 6:15 AM
I've been stuck on level 49 for ages even though I collected all of the bonus euros, I can't get any further.

[Post New]by beckab81 on Feb 16, 12 4:27 PM
On level 45 when I try to go for expert, the final customer comes late, and when I finish the appetizer, the list goes blank. I can't get close to the expert level without him. I tried using the silver plate to finish the order, but have the same problem.

jennmo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jennmo on Feb 18, 12 2:43 PM
Every time I click on the tray, which is supposed to immediately complete the order, the game shuts down.

2 Tasty Too technical issues here only

[Post New]by eveningstar on Feb 20, 12 11:30 PM
i cannot drag any items. I am on level one and really would like to start the game. any tips please

[Post New]by shirelle00 on Feb 26, 12 5:39 PM
I cannot past level 49 and have been playing the same level for WEEKS. It has to be another reason since I have everything I can possibly get up til this point. What can I do?

ebosr1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ebosr1 on Mar 9, 12 7:36 AM
ingredients put in food processor disappears never to return. anybody else? What to do?
thank you, Ella

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 9, 12 9:39 AM
Hi alicat and shirelle00,

We've actually released an update for this game that fixes a bug in Level 49.

For more information on how to get the newest version of this game, please click on the following link:

UPDATE! New version available for 2 Tasty Too! January 26, 2012

If you continue to experience the same troubles in level 49 after installing this update, please contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 9, 12 9:44 AM
Hi fishies,

For those experiencing freezing or crashing issues (jennmo), or if you're having troubles dragging items (nardo21206 and eveningstar), you may want to give the steps in this help article a try to make sure that all of your graphics software is up-to-date:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

pumpkin88
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by pumpkin88 on Mar 23, 12 2:00 PM
Hi I have tried downloading this game twice; and each time I cannot pick up the vanilla for any recipe. Any suggestions.
I loved the first version of this game. Was looking forward to playing this one.
Thanks!

dicece
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dicece on Mar 29, 12 3:14 PM
to elsa..same thing happens to me too..when i put the ready ingrediants to food processor or whisk,they just disappear..i ve finished the game as expert but,it was a nightmare..i always had to restart the level when this happens,and i hate it..it is such a nice game,i dont know why this is..also the controlling should be much better..the arrow goes where ever it wants..

[Post New]by peejamz on Apr 7, 12 3:29 AM
I can't drag any items. I am on level one, was able to find the ingredients, but I am unable to drag them to the food processor. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by EGilligan on Jun 5, 12 12:28 PM
Color me foolish, but this game is counter-intuitive. I get so far in Level One as to have a load of ingredients. The game indicates the silver bowl and/or the food processor. I have double-clicked on the equipment as I did in the first game, I've dragged the screen from side-to-side and nothing. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? There's nothing on the Help Pages or in the game to indicate finding any sort of answer so I'm posting here in desperation. HELP!!!

[Post New]by EGilligan on Jun 5, 12 12:29 PM
Oh, and when I say that I've dragged the screen from side-to-side, I mean that I've tried to drag ingredients to the equipment without result.

[Post New]by thatchick01 on Apr 12, 13 12:45 PM
if you skip the scene at the end of level 40, you cannot play the eiffel tower. i replayed the entire game, got 5 stars on every level and could still not figure out why i wasn't finding the levels referenced in the forum... definitely a tech issue.

[Post New]by ticklemenarae on Sep 10, 13 7:26 PM
Getting Blocked Plugin error message!
Any suggestions?
Hasn't happened in any other games before.

Go to: