Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

cannot open the draw to get flashlight

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 27, 12 1:58 PM
I cannot open this draw I have the 2 batteries i looked at the walkthrough it just says open the draw but I can't do it, I tried using the ancient knife on the draw but it won't work

Re:cannot open the draw to get flashlight

[Post New]by minidevilette on Jan 27, 12 8:09 PM
Hover the curser over the lip of the drawer until it becomes a double headed arrow & then move it in the direction you need to go.
Hope that helps.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 28, 12 2:20 AM
Haha thanks Mini I am using a laptop and i was trying to open it without pressing the cursor button down I eventually opened it I am now stuck at the Lake with the Kelpie and I know I have to lure the monkey with fresh fruit and it says put the peelings on the core but I can't find the core and i can't open the box nearby with the x in the lid can you help or send me a link for the walkthrough I was following the gamezebo one but it didn't finish

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 28, 12 2:34 AM
Gill_Dudley wrote:Haha thanks Mini I am using a laptop and i was trying to open it without pressing the cursor button down I eventually opened it I am now stuck at the Lake with the Kelpie and I know I have to lure the monkey with fresh fruit and it says put the peelings on the core but I can't find the core and i can't open the box nearby with the x in the lid can you help or send me a link for the walkthrough I was following the gamezebo one but it didn't finish

When you zoom in on the fruit bush you will see a rock on your right, sitting on that rock is a fruit core, just put your peelings on that rock. You can't open the box with the "X" yet, you have to move the monkey with the piece of fruit, among other things, before you can solve that. Big Fish doesn't have a walkthrough since this is a CE with an in-game strategy guide. It's a pretty good one too, does a fair job of keeping up with where you are in the game! Happy gaming!

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 28, 12 2:40 AM
Haha ok I found it, thanks very much I will try that

Go to: