supertia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

I CAN PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!

[Post New]by supertia on Jan 27, 12 2:00 PM
I have tried and tried, have even changed my graphics card, but still cannot get the game to come on. I get as far as "Loading" and then the screen goes white while the music plays. Please help. I very much want to purchase this game as the reviews are so, so very good.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:I CAN PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 28, 12 1:53 AM
A new build was released the same day you posted. I think it is supposed to fix this problem. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your game to get the updated version? If that doesn't work, you can check the help articles (look in the upper right corner of this page) and look under "blank screen". If neither of those work for you, you may have to get in touch with Customer Support directly. You can use the green envelope to the right of these posts to get you started. Good luck!

P.S. I think you forgot the "t" on the end of "can" in your thread title! It sounds like you're really happy with this game instead of needing help!

supertia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by supertia on Jan 29, 12 11:40 AM
Sorry about the missing "t". Perhaps I will be able to use the same tittle when I get it to play and feel over the moon about it. . I am going to try your suggestion right now. Will let you know.

supertia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by supertia on Feb 1, 12 9:20 AM
Well, Here I am again and still no luck with this game . I have checked my colour settings and they are at max., that is over 1024 x 768. So what do I do now?. I still very much want to play it.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Feb 1, 12 9:22 AM
Get yourself a new computer. I did (eventually) and oh boy all these games that opened up for me. Enjoy!!

supertia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME!!!!!

[Post New]by supertia on Feb 1, 12 2:17 PM
Thank you vicalana, but that is just what I did two day before I started trying to play this game for the first time, so that can't be it. Everything else plays beautifully!!!!!

Edited on 02/01/2012 at 2:30:27 PM PST

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 1, 12 3:59 PM
Hi supertia,

I see that this game is still giving you trouble. Like WilJul said I'd check out some help articles if you'd like to try troubleshooting the game, in particular this help article should address some of the trouble the game is giving you :

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those don't work I'd definitely get in touch with our Tech Support reps and they'd be happy to help you with this game.

Hope that helps!

Also to help keep things tidy I'll be locking this thread up to keep new threads open for game play questions. However if you have any other tech posts I'd definitely post them in our Tech Issues thread for this game. I just want to make sure everyone's posts are seen so they can be addressed.

Thanks!

bfgCimarron

Edited on 02/01/2012 at 4:03:05 PM PST

Go to: