bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 28, 12 12:05 AM
Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe forum

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 28, 12 12:32 AM
Hi there,
This is the first game to be offered as a Deluxe Edition on this site.
For those of you who are unaware of what a Deluxe game is here, it will have an inbuilt Strategy Guide and no other extras - ie, no wallpapers etc or extra gameplay such as a bonus chapter.
Deluxe Editions will NOT be released at a later date as Standard Editions, so if you want the game you will pay the Deluxe Edition price (to be determined).
At this point in time, a DE can be purchased using both a GC or PC credit as an introductory offer for these games, with no timeframe yet set for the set DE price.
Cheers
Edited to add: The trial is actually a Sample Version of the game and will possibly end before your 60 minutes is up. If you decide to purchase the game, you will need to download it again.

Edited on 01/28/2012 at 12:39:58 AM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 28, 12 12:39 AM
Thank you for popping in, DragonLadyOz!

I just wanted to add a link to the Deluxe Game discussion thread:

Introducing “Deluxe” Games!

Please see the above thread for more information on Deluxe Games, and feel free to ask questions over in that thread.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Edited on 01/28/2012 at 12:39:51 AM PST

[Post New]by gmharlan on Jan 28, 12 4:53 PM
i love this game, i'm in the basement doing the hidden obiect scene but when i try to get to where the throwing knife is my screen can't get to it. its like having a blind spot . i even used a hint on it, but the raven disappears into the blind spot then goes back to its perch.someone please help. thanks

[Post New]by bernie61 on Jan 29, 12 3:48 AM
cant find saw in lady in the box to saw her in half help !!

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Jan 29, 12 5:45 AM
gioco acquistato e gioco già finito....molto bello ....grande l'idea della guida integrata...veramente divertente...consiglio la prova e l'acquisto.Ne aspetto altri così...ciao e buon gioco...!!

whoople
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by whoople on Jan 29, 12 1:58 PM
I'm stuck trying to put the barrels and railroad ties down on the ground outside Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's house. No matter where I click it either pops it back into my inventory, or it pops me out of the screen. What's the trick??? The built in guide just says to put them on the ground.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 29, 12 2:00 PM
whoople wrote:I'm stuck trying to put the barrels and railroad ties down on the ground outside Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's house. No matter where I click it either pops it back into my inventory, or it pops me out of the screen. What's the trick??? The built in guide just says to put them on the ground.
I think you start out trying to put the crate or one of the barrels right into the window. Then all of the pieces you need for that puzzle automatically appear on the ground. I remember the same thing happened to me. It was just a matter of finding the right spot to click.

[Post New]by DIXIE0054 on Jan 30, 12 4:04 PM
I am stuck on the level where you bust through the gate and go to manor door. I am supposed to give Doyle the branding iron but he is no where to be found. I checked hint and stratgey guide and they both say the same thing. . I can access the manor through the window but nothing to find. Help

country2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by country2 on Feb 1, 12 10:47 AM
cant find doyle to give him branding iron help

[Post New]by force1404 on Feb 1, 12 1:14 PM
country2 wrote:cant find doyle to give him branding iron help

[Post New]by CharlieSondag on Feb 1, 12 4:21 PM
I can't find Doyle either, anyone figure out where he is yet?

[Post New]by _playmisty4me on Feb 2, 12 12:32 PM
Once you go hrough the bog and get rid of the animal, go to the house and Doyle will appear

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 2, 12 1:30 PM
Hi country2 and CharlieSondag,

We're currently aware that some players are experiencing troubles getting Mr. Doyle to appear, and are trying to gather as much information as possible about the types of systems experiencing this issue.

If you haven't already, please contact Tech Support, including a Dr. Felix report with your help ticket.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the more information that we can gather about the types of systems that are being affected by this issue, the better the chances will be of us being able to fix it.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know. Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 1:32:51 PM PST

country2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by country2 on Feb 3, 12 2:10 PM
_playmisty4me wrote:Once you go hrough the bog and get rid of the animal, go to the house and Doyle will appear
cant get to bog till a give doyle the iron x

[Post New]by Annie2Feathers on Feb 3, 12 10:18 PM
Can't find Doyle...

I experienced the same problem the first time I played.
I started over with a new profile and Doyle appeared.
The only thing I did different was not skip the mini lamp game.
Second time arround I drew the 4 symbols without skipping and everything worked fine. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by ehigginsfreese on Feb 7, 12 2:18 PM
Any chance that an iPad version is coming soon?

And where would be the best place to ask that kind of question (if not here)? Since the forums are by game and not platform this was the only place I could think to post my question.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 7, 12 3:40 PM
ehigginsfreese wrote:Any chance that an iPad version is coming soon?

And where would be the best place to ask that kind of question (if not here)? Since the forums are by game and not platform this was the only place I could think to post my question.

Hi ehigginsfreese,

For the most up-to-date information about all of our upcoming iPad releases, I'd encourage you to sign up for our iSplash newsletters.

I'm not sure if we'll be releasing this game for iPad or not, but if we do, we'll be sure to make an announcement that says something like "The iPad version of Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini is here" on the main page of this Game Forum.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by BentyTS on Feb 8, 12 1:01 PM
Does anyone know how to complete the "Death Defying" achievement award? You're supposed to help Houdini escape from the coffin, but I haven't come across this part in the game.

Thanks!
Benty

[Post New]by Diggy07 on Feb 12, 12 9:05 AM
Hello
I have a problem. I need to get back into the study in the mansion to collect the book off the shelf and give it to Arthur Ford. My problem is that although the hint tells me what to do and shows me the arrows to follow, the dialog from the strategy guide tells me that I've done all I can do in that part of the house.

Any ideas?
Deb

Edited on 02/12/2012 at 10:06:11 AM PST

Go to: