bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Big City Adventure: London Story forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 29, 12 12:05 AM
Welcome to Big City Adventure: London Story forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Big City Adventure: London Story players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Issy2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to Big City Adventure: London Story forum

[Post New]by Issy2 on Jan 29, 12 4:44 AM
I really like ths game but I cannot find the third valve for the fountain. Can you help me please. it does not tell you on the walkthrough.

Issy2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Issy2 on Jan 29, 12 4:56 AM
found it

[Post New]by missmetlminister on Jan 29, 12 5:14 AM
hi i cant seem to find anything that tells me how to do the 5 bust puzzle in parliment. have tried everything I can think of. any help would be great! thanks

[Post New]by Jedo0529 on Jan 29, 12 8:21 AM
hi i cant seem to find anything that tells me how to do the 5 bust puzzle in parliment. have tried everything I can think of. any help would be great! thanks

Check your journal...the pictures of the dukes are in there. So the duke of wellington would go on the pedestal of the wellington boots, the duke of roseberry would go on the rose pedestal...etc

scrollingmama
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by scrollingmama on Jan 29, 12 12:35 PM
I am stuck in the same spot (with the busts) your clue didnt help much....I looked at each photo, name and date and tried to think logically about the pictures on the pedestals but must have missed something

[Post New]by Jedo0529 on Jan 29, 12 1:56 PM
earl of derby(1852) goes on pedestal with the hat,
duke of wellington (1828) goes on pedestal with the boots
1894 on pedestal with the rose
1830 goes on tea bag pedestal
1756 on pedestal with cup

[Post New]by happyhorse72 on Jan 29, 12 6:00 PM
is this the same game as the Classic version?

Edited on 02/16/2012 at 1:12:42 PM PST

guntherp
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by guntherp on Jan 31, 12 11:31 AM
Love the game. But unable to find combination to locked drawer at Oxford Street.
Thanks.

[Post New]by mbloser on Jan 31, 12 5:16 PM
Issy2 wrote:found it

[Post New]by minidox512 on Jan 31, 12 9:58 PM
Well, I'm at a point where I don't have a goal, I'm holding a ticket for the theater and I've visited every location. !?!?! Is there an ending to this game?

[Post New]by minidox512 on Jan 31, 12 10:14 PM
Oops never mind. I had to talk to some of the characters to get things going again.

LasVixen
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by LasVixen on Feb 1, 12 3:48 PM
I bought Big City Adventure-London Story. But what's the difference between it and BCA-London Classic Is it worth having both?

I am glad to see a less 'dark' game. For a while all the new games are in a graveyard, or about dead people, finding kidnap victims. The graphics are dark. Too dark for my old eyes. I do enjoy the brighter, prettier graphics.

So, anyway, let me know what you think about the two BCA games...are they the same thing?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 1, 12 9:28 PM
No the classic is mainly a HOG game & the Story is an adventure./with HOG. I like the Story much better. I have all the other BCA's and found the the London Story to be more different and likable. although if you don't like adventure, just the HOG, then stick with that. Depends on what you like. I like both, but preferred the Story.

luvrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by luvrain on Feb 2, 12 7:17 AM
I am stuck already, cannot find the scarbs in the very first puzzle in the first scene

kadee277
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kadee277 on Feb 2, 12 9:17 PM

I hope someone can tell me another game like this one,I have purchased more then 30 games + this is my favorite it is like a mystery novel cannot wait to go for the next scroll. Thanks BigFish for bringing this game to purchase.

kadee277
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kadee277 on Feb 3, 12 5:18 PM
Thanks for answering my 2 questions, now another one, the busts are placed as they are suppose to be but then what next, you are not finished there is something else you have to do? HELP Thanks

kadee277
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kadee277 on Feb 3, 12 5:46 PM
I had one bust in the wrong place well really two found my mistake and all is well another battle won. Thanks gl all fun game.

Where is the cup of tea

[Post New]by mamalama64 on Feb 5, 12 12:07 AM
I need to get the combination for the desk to get the matches but I can't find the cup of tea to steam up the mirror. Anyone know where it is?

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Feb 20, 12 8:48 PM
Can't find the 2 valves anywhere-- any help is greatly appreciated! Also-- how do you get the floating object out of the drain? I tried to use the crowbar, but it wouldn't let me. I'm really stuck!! Help!

Go to: