bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Post any Big City Adventure: London Story technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 29, 12 12:15 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

Re:Post any Big City Adventure: London Story technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jofer on Jan 29, 12 11:57 AM
Well, tried to give this game a go but the install hung forEVER and finally after almost an hour the install finished and the try button was greyed out with the message "TRIAL EXPIRED". Hmm.... I've never tried any of these games before let alone this brand new one and it's expired? This game has a strike against it already in my book.

Trying to download/install with the laptop now, but if it won't go on the desktop, my main gaming machine, it's not a good sign.

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

****************************************************************************************************

[Post New]by steve_san on Jan 29, 12 6:20 PM
What's up

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 4:38:12 PM PST

leo1985
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

****************************************************************************************************

[Post New]by leo1985 on Jan 29, 12 7:38 PM
Earlier today i started playing the Story...this evening I am trying to play the Classic and it kicks me out and doesn't load the Classic...I was so eagerly awaiting the release of this game..i don't want to be disappointed...please advise if i am doing something wrong or if is the game

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 4:39:18 PM PST

leo1985
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by leo1985 on Jan 29, 12 7:45 PM
I can't open to play the classic ...it kicks me out completly...but i can play the story...please advise how

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 4:42:12 PM PST

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jan 30, 12 12:14 PM
This forum appears corrupted on my computer. It's full of lines and lines of dots.

Also my messages have come through the same way and the last 2 pages of Introducing Deluxe Games are also like that.

Is BFG having a problem or is it my computer please?

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Jan 30, 12 12:21 PM
This forum appears corrupted on my computer. It's full of lines and lines of dots.

Also my messages have come through the same way and the last 2 pages of Introducing Deluxe Games are also like that.

Is BFG having a problem or is it my computer please?

If it's any help, Post Reply goes around and around for ages before it goes through. In fact, I'm not sure you are even going to get this.

I'll just wait and see.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 30, 12 1:02 PM
Hey everyone,

If you're having troubles running the game, please take a look at the following help article for some helpful steps that might resolve the issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you've already gone through these steps or need any further assistance, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to help you.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by GrandmaMarilyn on Feb 2, 12 3:09 PM
I can't get the puzzle to come up from the table in the white room-it disappeared the mint. I wiped it with the cloth so I can't figure out the tiles in front of the building.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 3, 12 2:18 PM
Check your notebook for the clue, it takes and pictures and stores it in there.

[Post New]by GrandmaMarilyn on Feb 4, 12 4:46 PM
thank you

[Post New]by letmebyrsunshine on Feb 7, 13 9:12 PM
I think there is a technical probelm with the safe. I have tried so many combinations and it still doesn't work. I've been to the forum and no help. Thanks

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 5, 13 11:37 AM
Hey there letmebyrsunshine,

I really appreciate you trying out all of those combinations. If the safe continues to be stubborn one of our Reps from Tech Support will be happy to take a closer look.

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks and I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by madme1 on Aug 28, 13 1:38 PM
Help! I've recently bought this game ( played the new York & san Francisco) and the screen seems to not be centred. The last 3 or 4 letters are missing off the title. The issue I'm having is that the play 'button' you have to click on is not on the screen. I have tried everything to move the screen over but doesn't work, nor does minimizing the screen. My nephew who is into tech in a very big way can't get it to work either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 2 - 3 times no success. NOT a happy bunny as this is the second game I've recently bought and can't play. ANY HELP GRATEFULLY RECEIVED.!!

[Post New]by shakyshakyme on Aug 2, 14 10:25 AM
I'm having the same issues. Opening screen comes up off-center with a 2-3" black bar on the left, and the only thing showing is game title and the option to change my name. It worked fine until I went into Options and checked the Enhanced box. Now I am unable to get back into Options to UNcheck it. Great game...if it worked right. Cannot play at all.

Go to: