Re:Runes of Avalon 2 - Released on April 15, 2008

[Post New]by CeresPrime on Feb 13, 09 8:54 AM
This game needs some work. The scoring is way off. It won't record your scores for several levels and then adds them back in.

Level 25 is making me crazy because I never finish it when many! of the the higher levels are easier.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Sep 21, 09 1:12 PM
This game is driving me nuts but it's pretty fun..LOL.

James_Kit
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by James_Kit on Dec 22, 09 4:13 AM
I like the challenge behind that game. Haven't had any difficulties so far, but I can see that if you don't make your moves fast enough you end up running out of time.

dognclog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by dognclog on Jan 26, 10 6:56 AM
I agree the game needs work, although it is enjoyable. I am on level 19, and it just goes on and on and on. The timer doesn't appear to be working on this level, and while I am racking up points like mad, it is getting pretty boring! Just playing the same thing over and over. Not sure what I'm not doing or doing wrong.

James_Kit
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by James_Kit on Jan 28, 10 2:40 AM
Not sure about this, but level 19 is probably Giant Rune (boss level). You need to clear it to complete the level (2x2 blocks of runes on each side).

dognclog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by dognclog on Feb 1, 10 11:45 PM
Yeah, but as soon as I get 3 in a row, it clears them, however I have gotten 2 rows of 2 everywhere around the giant rune at least once. There was another level that needed this also, and I didn't have any problem with that one, but this one has gone on for hours!

Go to: