bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Post any Big City Adventure: London Classic technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 29, 12 7:52 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

catbell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post any Big City Adventure: London Classic technical issues here only

[Post New]by catbell on Jan 29, 12 4:53 PM
I downloaded the Big City Adventure: London Classic and after download it told me that my time had run out---and I never even played it--what is up with that? Thanks, Naomi Ross

Edited on 02/06/2012 at 4:19:36 PM PST

catbell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by catbell on Jan 29, 12 9:18 PM
okay, I will try again--I downloaded Big City Adventure: London Classic and now it tells me that my time has expired and I just downloaded it--didn't even get to try it--thanks, but no thanks

Edited on 02/06/2012 at 4:20:26 PM PST

[Post New]by Doxiemom3 on Feb 6, 12 3:16 PM
Why is it that the skip buttons disappear once you get to the safe I finally got through that balsted safe now I can't get out of those stupid scrabs...no skip button

py11
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by py11 on Feb 6, 12 8:58 PM
no skip buttons on mini games, should be able to skip any , particularly scarabs which is in no way enjoyable. Please put out a patch

[Post New]by KEEPSMILLING on Feb 7, 12 1:44 PM
bfgKenai wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by KEEPSMILLING on Feb 7, 12 1:49 PM
Would like to find out why it is that i have had problems when I have got to the level with the safe in it .Are you surposed to take the numbers and work out what way they should go or what I have paid for this game but cant get any where on the safe level HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 7, 12 3:33 PM
Hi KEEPSMILLING,

Welcome to the pond! The safe puzzle appears to have many players scratching their heads, but hopefully this tip from the "THAT BLASTED SAFE STiII WONT OPEN" thread will help you to solve it:

ephurd wrote:I think the solution to each safe puzzle is random, so there is no one correct answer to the question of which button to push.

I have solved 2 safe puzzles now. My solution is tedious - there may well be a smarter way. But this works!

Start by making a list on paper. Number the rows 1 - 5. Then put the numbers 1 - 4 beside each row. This is so you don't forget which button you've already tried.

Then start at row 1, first button. Follow the directions on the button - remember not to count the button you start with! Keep following the directions until you either have pushed all the buttons, ending with the bronze one, or it fails. Then push row 1, second button. Same method. Then push row 1, third button. Then push row 1, fourth button. Then push row 2, first button, etc. Eventually you find the right combination. Cross off all your attempts that fail.

**edited to add**

We've just released an update for this game that makes the safecracker mini-game easier to complete.

We apologize for the trouble. For more information on how to get the newest version of this game, please click on the following link:

UPDATE! New version available for Big City Adventure: London Classic! Feb. 14, 2012

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 02/14/2012 at 4:26:06 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 11, 12 3:39 AM
It's actually easier to work backwards. Only one button gets you to the gold, only one button gets you to that, etc etc.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 11, 12 3:41 AM
My technical issue is that achievements aren't carried over. I'm playing again with the same profile, so my previous things should have been saved.

Go to: