bfgFlounder
Moderator
Moderator
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 21, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

 
AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 22, 09 8:30 AM
Liked it...bought it....not too short....real kick to play...so much so...downloaded the first one right after I finished...I like this one the best.

Edited on 01/22/2009 at 11:10:47 AM PST


 
KaroTP27
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by KaroTP27 on Jan 23, 09 7:02 AM
I like this game but I have come to a spot where the game hangs up and I can go no further. It is in the train depot where I have to fix shut off the water, fix the pipes. After putting the rag in the bucket, getting the funnel and keys it hangs up and I have to get task manager to end the game. If I start the game again, it hangs up again but won't let me get to task manager so I have to reboot the pc. Can this bug be fixed?

 
moosemama
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by moosemama on Jan 23, 09 3:12 PM
hated this game, should of played it first for free. Didn't like the anime puzzle storyline, To me there was too much going back & forth to find items and frustrating,
BFG, Please just give us a classic HO game without the puzzles and other nonsense.

 
Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Jan 24, 09 11:17 AM
KaroTP27 wrote:I like this game but I have come to a spot where the game hangs up and I can go no further. It is in the train depot where I have to fix shut off the water, fix the pipes. After putting the rag in the bucket, getting the funnel and keys it hangs up and I have to get task manager to end the game. If I start the game again, it hangs up again but won't let me get to task manager so I have to reboot the pc. Can this bug be fixed?

 

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by SNOWFLAKEEL on Jan 28, 09 9:02 PM
I am having the same problem. I am hung up in the room with the steam pipes and engine. I am going to delete and reup the game, see if that heals it.

 

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by thumper21791 on Jan 30, 09 10:37 AM
i'm stuck on this game....i'm where the birds are and i woke up the man....i have a ladder that's supposed to do something because that's what my hint says....but nothing happens. i have an oil can, a wrench, a gear and another tool...i can't remember what it is...i'm still on my trial period and not sure if i'm going to purchase this game. can someone help me out here? it says "open the heinz box" but i can't get to it!! help!!!....never mind - i figured it out on my own! duh!!! i needed to oil the lever...ok back to the game!

Edited on 01/30/2009 at 3:31:32 PM PST


 

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by seeker2 on Feb 1, 09 6:46 PM
You need to oil the steps so they can come down

 

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by quidam on Feb 1, 09 7:10 PM
SNOWFLAKEEL wrote:I am having the same problem. I am hung up in the room with the steam pipes and engine. I am going to delete and reup the game, see if that heals it.


I have been stuck in the train station and the room with the steam pipes. The only solution is to close through the task manager. Did deleting and reinstalling the game work?

Thanks.

 
Dikay
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by Dikay on Feb 2, 09 11:46 AM
When a friend of downloaded this game she has a 2 inch black spot on the right side of her screen. Could anyone tell me why that is?

 

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by BlackKnight_UK on Feb 3, 09 9:27 AM
I've just been playing this game, I thought I liked it but now I've found some annoying English, eg. unagine instead of imaging. A game like this shouldn't be grammatically incorrect, presumably its down to bad translation.

Also I'm going to Big Ben tower now with a gear, that's incorrect as well, Big Ben is the name of the bell not the tower or the clock.

In Capone's cell at Alcatraz, when you click the faucet it says the water is turned off as this is now a museum. However when you click the toilet cistern/tank Natalie won't get the key because the water is turned on!

Oddly when you switch the water to the toilet off the faucet has water again.

These bugs, bad grammar, bad translations and illogical scenes are making me glad I didn't buy the game.

 

Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by fokus7 on Jul 22, 09 6:12 PM
i am stuck in the bathroom. how do i get the key out of the tank?


 

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by cocabutter on Aug 30, 09 2:31 PM
In the hidden room when i have found Grandpa i cant seem to find the last bit for the Fishing rod. Any one know what to do next? I have assembled the rod but dont know what to do next. When i press the hint button it directs me to the security system panel that is asking for a pass card and i cant find that either. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Edited on 08/30/2009 at 2:41:07 PM PST


 
Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jul 29, 10 10:54 PM
hangs up at sundial

 

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by Lyra_Jean on Sep 22, 11 2:38 PM
cocabutter wrote:In the hidden room when i have found Grandpa i cant seem to find the last bit for the Fishing rod. Any one know what to do next? I have assembled the rod but dont know what to do next. When i press the hint button it directs me to the security system panel that is asking for a pass card and i cant find that either. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

 

Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by 1rose2 on May 4, 12 8:45 PM
fokus7 wrote:i am stuck in the bathroom. how do i get the key out of the tank?

use the knife to take the off the loosen the screw off the bed leg and the round thing to turn off the water and the the thing in the tolet

Edited on 05/04/2012 at 8:49:32 PM PST


 

Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by 1rose2 on May 4, 12 8:51 PM
1rose2 wrote:
fokus7 wrote:i am stuck in the bathroom. how do i get the key out of the tank?

use the knife to take the off the loosen the screw off the bed leg and the round thing to turn off the water and the the thing in the tolet
I can't figure what order to put the symbols in to open the safe

 

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by Rudieofpa on Jun 30, 12 12:45 PM
I cant find the card to open the thingy wth the wire. What about the spears & branches?

 

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by Kejser on Aug 8, 12 12:00 PM
I'm in the same situation A's cocabutter where we have found grandfather and cant get further. The hint continously lead us to the alarm board and ask for a card. I'll try to go back in the chapters and see what i Can find.

 
 
 
 
Go to: