bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Whispers technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 30, 12 11:45 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 05/30/2012 at 12:43:13 AM PST

Re:Post any Whispers technical issues here only

[Post New]by writergrrl on Feb 11, 12 6:13 AM
I can't play the game. It doesn't even try to load, the game manager just goes straight to "Thank you for playing" and I get an "uncaught exception" pop up message. And when I clicked to come directly to this forum to see if anyone else was having this problem, it only brought me to the forum homepage.

It seems a little strange to see so few posts on a game forum, but what little has been written here is enough for me to decide that I'm not going to bother getting technical support on this one.

Ophelya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Ophelya on Feb 18, 12 11:09 AM
Anyway to get this full screen? I have a 1440x900 Mac Book display and when playing in full screen I have a huge black frame around the actual game window. As well the picture is quite dark even on full backlight. Hence the objects are really hard to spot being too small and lost in the dark which makes the game annoying and the hint button a constant companion. I like the story so far, but there are some improvements needed.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on May 30, 12 12:42 AM
Hi Fishies,

We're in the process of moving Forums, I'm therefore going ahead and lock this thread as we've created a new tech thread here.

Please repost your technical issues over in that thread. Thank you!

bfgRhone

Edited on 05/30/2012 at 12:42:56 AM PST

Go to: