Reviews for Sale Frenzy

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Reviews for Sale Frenzy

[Post New]by govegril on Jan 30, 12 11:47 AM
The other threads are borked so..

I am interested to know what other TM players think of this game.

I only played the first few levels - but I really wasn't having any fun so stopped.

You play a sales girl in a shop competing against other sales girls to serve customers- the game play consists of clicking on the customers "wish" at the top of the screen - the clothes/shoes etc they want and then finding them on the shop racks -
It all seemed rather clunky and unexciting.

I will give it another try tomorrow but that is my first impression and I am rather disappointed so far

Edited on 01/30/2012 at 4:39:11 PM PST

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

Re:Sale Frenzy Reviews

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jan 30, 12 11:57 AM
Sorry I really wanted to like this game but it just got under my skin so bad that I didn't even finish the demo. At first I thought okay this is different but different soon turned into omg are you kidding me. There is no real instruction on what to do except just mindless repetitive clicking. Your in a race with other girls to buy merchandise so you can get the attention of a guy you have a crush on. All the items appear at the top of the screen and you have to find them within the store and click on them matching some with the right colors but that is all you do throughout the entire game I played maybe 5 or 6 levels and that is all I did it was nothing but a click fest and a boring one at that it never changed some of the items changed but not much but each level was the same thing over and over again. I'm sorry but this game just didn't do it for me and I just got so bored so quick that I said enough and deleted it and honestly deleting it was the most fun I had with it. In all honesty I can't see where any imagination went into this game. I have to agree with govegril this one did nothing to impress me.

Edited on 01/30/2012 at 12:03:27 PM PST

happyme76
Catfish
Catfish
1,619 Posts

[Post New]by happyme76 on Jan 30, 12 11:58 AM
I think I played about 7 minutes and didn't quite understand what was going on. I know thats not much time but it seemed that the clothes disappeared before my salesgirl got to them. I am not impressed so far either like govegril. Waiting for other peoples reviews also.

[Post New]by gazing_lily on Jan 30, 12 1:08 PM
This was one of very few TM games to come out in a while, and it was boring!!! Couldn't even make it through the free trial. Very repetitive, unclear as to the objectives, and boring look and feel.

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Jan 30, 12 1:15 PM
I didn't last long on this game. The instructions were unclear and even though I figured them out I was bored in no time. What's the point? If you're into shopping and clothing this game really gives nothing to you of interest. If you're not, there's no challenge anyway. I felt like it was just vacuous. The work of shopping, but none of the fun.

[Post New]by michaella_apoel on Jan 30, 12 3:33 PM
i think that this definatey ranks as one of the worst TM games ever on the BF site! its soooooooo boring and unimaginative. we don't get TM games that often,so could u please make them meaningful? i've played the whole demo and there was nothing different between level one and all the rest i've played. and i didnt like the graphics and the sounds either. boring, no purpose and no challange. i'm really disappointed. i was soooo happy to get a TM game and then so annoyed that this was it. actually i think this game should be marketed to children. its like look at the picture and find the matching item. if you can tell yellow from red u r really clever sort of thing

EDIT: to make my point even more clear NO SALE of SALE FRENZY for me. i've just wasted an hour of my life waiting for something to happen

Edited on 01/30/2012 at 3:36:28 PM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Reviews for Sale Frenzy

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 30, 12 4:41 PM
Hi Fishies! Just swimming by to sticky this Reviews thread.

What do you think of Sale Frenzy? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond and you can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Sale Frenzy page here.

Have questions about our new reviews section? Please check this forum post and our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to re-post your review in this thread. Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to pop over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Jan 30, 12 5:31 PM
Well, this isn't really a review, but since the other threads give me nothing but stars, I will pop in here to say this is the lamest TM game I have ever had the misfortune to play. If you played it I don't need to elaborate much except the instructions were vague or nonexistent, graphics look like I drew them (with my toes holding the pen), and just seemed to be muddled and confusing. So, hopefully I won't get bumped off this thread. What the heck is wrong with most of today's posts? Stars, stars, stars. ***

LVKiva
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by LVKiva on Jan 30, 12 7:33 PM
I love TM games...I hated this game. I only made it through three stores? scenarios? and decided that was 10 minutes of my life I would never get back. The directions were not clear, the gameplay repetitious (maybe it got better, but I'll never know), the graphics poor, and frankly the girls in the opening screen looked like [removed by moderator].

I so did not find anything redeemable about the game, but am crossing my fingers for a good TM soon.

Edited on 02/01/2012 at 9:40:52 AM PST

Nortank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by Nortank on Jan 30, 12 7:52 PM
I guess I played about 10 minutes of the trial. The game is slow and the need to go back up to the top and click on accomplished goals to get new ones was really irritating.

The 3 "competitors" were so alike, that I sometimes had trouble telling which one was "mine". The graphics were lousy in general.

A definite no-buy.

[Post New]by benoit1love on Jan 30, 12 8:42 PM
Sorry, I agree with everyone, didn't like this one at all. Couldn't understand what exactly was going on at first, then when I figured it out I thought it was really lame-O! I'm hungry for a new TM game also but this one just didn't do it for me. Bring on Chocolatier 4 or something like that.

Ava4850
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Ava4850 on Jan 30, 12 8:47 PM
Agree; very boring. How to play is unclear. My fav games are time management. This is junk!

[Post New]by crissimorris on Jan 30, 12 9:32 PM
It'd sure be nice if BF would launch a decent TM game one of these days. I was hopeful on this one (only because it's been a while since they gave us a good TM) and I ended up hopeLESSLY disappointed Played 17 minutes and couldn't take any more. I typically like to offer at least one positive point on each game - couldn't find any redeeming qualities on this one . . .

[Post New]by SassyTeffie on Jan 30, 12 9:37 PM
I have to agree with the other reviewers. I did find the instructions (all 40 pages), but the font and colour were so horrible I could barely read them! The game was super repetitive and very boring. I made it through 12 minutes before quitting (and that was with the time spent reading the instructions)! Definitely a no-buy for me. I'm very disappointed. TMs are my game of choice, and it's been a very long time since we've had a new one that was worth spending money on. (I'll be honest, I wouldn't even buy this one as a DD!)

catweiss
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by catweiss on Jan 31, 12 1:22 AM
I don't know which to talk about first...that the game was slow and boring or that the women looked like [removed by moderator].

Game Play: slow, boring, waste of time. I THINK POKING MY FINGER IN MY EYE WOULD BE MORE FUN AND LESS PAINFUL THAN THIS GAME. The creater of this game must have been on a time crunch because he didn't put any real thought into the game or even the instructions. It never gets faster and all you ever do is just point to the next item....duh. This game is so simple to play, it would be better for children---except for the graphics and concept of this game (read below)

Graphics: the characters looked like [removed by moderator]. Was the creater/designer of this game a teenage boy. If you read the story, the concept of the game is and I quote, "to stay fashionable and help an average girl get the attention of the boy she loves." Apparently the average girl needs to look like a [removed by moderator]. What kind of image are they creating for kids(girls) who like to play time management games. The game play is so simple that young children might find it fun; however, the concept conveys that the average girl looks like a [removed by moderator]...not an image/concept I would want my daughter to have.

Suggestion for BigFish: You have been offering us few Time Management games. Please don't insult us with these kind of mindless Time Management games. Give us TM games that are extremely fast paced with difficulty getting "expert", which would give us long play time.

Edited on 02/01/2012 at 9:44:30 AM PST

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jan 31, 12 5:08 AM
What a sorry excuse for a TM game, did not care for the graphics at all, very repetitive. Really wanted to like this, but it is a big no go for me.

shajak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by shajak on Jan 31, 12 6:01 AM
This has got to be the worst time management game that i have played in a while.the screen is filled with so many things.colors and clothes its just ugly. and its hard to see what clothes are the right ones.the game got boring very fast and the tutorials were very bad.i was confused on how to even play the game.I was so disapointed.I have been waiting for a new tm game that was good to come out and thought this was it until i played it.don't waste your money or your time.

[Post New]by kassandra327 on Jan 31, 12 6:53 AM
I'm not sure what was worse the actual game play or the awful graphics, don't waste your time playing this game. I truly think watching paint dry would way more fun then this game.

AriadneSP
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by AriadneSP on Jan 31, 12 8:02 AM
I can't add anything more really except the volume of yet another disappointment.

Please give us some decent TM games.. I have 3 credits burning a hole in my account (I did buy 2 Tasty Too though, which was quite fun)

GillyAlice
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by GillyAlice on Jan 31, 12 7:16 PM
I can't believe how crappy this game is! i think I played for about 10 minutes,if that. No instructions, so I lost the second level and didn't even know the 0 score was me!!!
I just had to laugh. And I agree with you Catweiss, all the characters looked like street walkers.

Edited on 01/31/2012 at 7:18:00 PM PST

Go to: