NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Quiche

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Jan 22, 09 8:35 AM
On the breakfast you learn how to cook all the foods except quiche but on the exam you have to cook quiche
I can't get past the saute of the onion and garlic(?) I keep burning them because there is no instructions on what to do
Does anyone out there know do I put one item in at a time and click on done when its perfect or what, I get a green check mark when its done but it burns when I do the other Item.

I'm really stuck and it takes forever to redo it every time because like I said there is no cooking practice just the exam.

Love the game but want an A+ in everything

Thanks

flo314ca
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Quiche

[Post New]by flo314ca on Jan 24, 09 4:49 AM
I haven't played it in a while but you need to see which item takes longer to cook. You have to time it so that they finish cooking at the same time. If the garlic takes longer, then put that in first, saute it a bit then put in the garlic and saute them together and they should finish at the same time.

Good luck!

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Jan 24, 09 5:28 AM
flo314ca wrote:I haven't played it in a while but you need to see which item takes longer to cook. You have to time it so that they finish cooking at the same time. If the garlic takes longer, then put that in first, saute it a bit then put in the garlic and saute them together and they should finish at the same time.

Good luck!

Thank You Flo for your help
I will give that a try, it makes sense, something I had not thought of..

[Post New]by heatherington on Apr 12, 11 4:30 AM
I love this game also. I usually do go into this sort of thing, but I learned something about cooking, not that I'm a cook, my husband is the cook in our house. I am just the baker.

Go to: