chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Credit Card is Blocked

[Post New]by chaleur on Jan 30, 12 2:49 PM
What does this mean, I can't see it in the help or the tutorial. I don't see anywhere that I have a credit card in the UI, but I get this message when I try to fill wishes.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Re:Credit Card is Blocked

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Jan 30, 12 2:51 PM
Try live chat since they are open for business right now. They can help you instantly

chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by chaleur on Jan 30, 12 2:53 PM
No no. I don't mean my credit card is blocked. I mean, I get that message in game, and can't purchase anything at the shops.

Hee.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jan 30, 12 3:11 PM
rofl...imthought you meant yourself too

chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by chaleur on Jan 30, 12 3:12 PM

And apparently it is a slow-down bonus the other characters are using against me.

pia89
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by pia89 on Jan 31, 12 8:26 AM
I have the same problem... dont know how to unblock the credit card in the game
did you find a solution yet?

noyb
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by noyb on Feb 4, 12 1:55 PM
Worst game in history. You have to get style points, then go to the store and buy a bonus to play when this is played against you. There are many many bonuses, they're all confusing and stupid. They play against you repeatedly (sometimes right after each other), and you have to keep clicking your counter bonuses to cancel them out - although sometimes they've already played another! I think the cancel bonus for the credit card blocked is a key and dollar sign. My advice - find another game to play, or alternatively gnaw your fingers off at the knuckle - either would be more fun.

Go to: