Sale Frenzy - CAN'T PLAY THE GAME

[Post New]by crochetqueen on Jan 30, 12 4:25 PM
I have downloaded, uninstalled and redownloaded it again, still cannot play it. All I get is a black screen and music in the background. Can someone help me with this. I would at least like to try the game before rendering judgment but can't do that. I am beginning to think this game was possibly a mistake, have been reading the reviews and they are not good.

Please can someone help me with this. I have always downloaded and purchased games from Big Fish so some help please.

Thank you.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Sale Frenzy - CAN'T PLAY THE GAME

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 31, 12 12:24 AM
Hi crochetqueen,

If this game is giving you performance issues, I'd recommend updating some of the graphical components needed for this game if you hadn't already. You can find the steps in the below help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in the Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: