elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

HELP: Hot Cup of Tea????

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 30, 12 5:19 PM
I've been everywhere looking for the darn cup of hot tea so I can get the matches for the blow torch. Getting frustrated over it. Can Anyone please tell me where to find it? Can't go any further until I do. Thanks

Re:HELP: Hot Cup of Tea????

[Post New]by Catsley on Jan 31, 12 3:32 AM
I can't find it either, and it is getting frustrating. Please help.. can't progress further

jely
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by jely on Jan 31, 12 6:25 AM
you get the tea from the professor after (I think) the 3th scroll

[Post New]by dragonflyrn9 on Jan 31, 12 11:42 AM
Hi. Just popped in to say that I had the same problem for long enough that I don't want anyone else to suffer. Just got my hot cup of tea after finding the fourth scroll. Hope this helps. Have fun!

babichon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by babichon on Feb 1, 12 12:13 PM
HELP... I'm confused... To get the fourth scroll, you have to first get the third scroll. To get the third scroll you have to get into the stamp room. To get into the stamp room you have to have the key card from the guard and he needs the bread and herbs. To get the last of the herbs you need the pebble from the drawer in the apartment, but have to have the hot tea to get the code to he drawer... which I keep reading you can't get until after the fourth scroll. WHAT am I missing??

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 1, 12 9:42 PM
Pebble is not in the locked drawer, it is actually behind the desk in tall cabinet, move cursor, get maginfyer/puzzle piece, zoom in pick up pebble.

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Feb 24, 12 9:42 PM
Elijah-- you are amazing! I have been going in circles trying to find the stupid pebble!! THank you bunches!!

[Post New]by Memoryamethyst on Feb 25, 12 8:07 PM
There is a cup of hot tea steaming away on the picnic blanket, but I can;t pick it up.
I'm really dis-liking this game for not being at all intuitive. \its just a bunch of hoops to jump through and to get anywhere you need to keep checking the walk through.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 26, 12 8:48 AM
You won't get the cup of hot tea from the picnic area/ You get it after the 4th scroll. The man at Oxford Street Apts will give it to you after you solve the scroll. Once you get it put it on the mantle to get the code for the locked drawer.

Go to: