Tile pattern on steps outside Oxford St. Appartments

[Post New]by jenniewalshe on Jan 31, 12 1:12 AM
I cannot solve the tile pattern as it keeps saying I need a clue to solve it.
I've looked everywhere and cannot find a clue!
I bet the clue is in Westminster Abbey which is missing off the map - can someone from Big Fish please get back to me on this as I have paid for the game and there seem to be some very obvious faults.

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

Re:Tile pattern on steps outside Oxford St. Appartments

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Jan 31, 12 1:33 AM
Hi jenniewalshe,

I'm not from Big Fish but, I have played the game.

There is a table at Buckingham Palace, in the White Room that you need to click on, in order to take a picture, that will go in your journal.

This is where the solution clue is. When you click on Buckingham Palace from the larger map, the mini map in the upper right corner of your screen, will show you where the White Room is.

Also, if a location is missing off your map then there is another action that you must do first. Try talking to everybody and clicking everywhere you see an hourglass cursor.

If you click on the button on your lower left that says walk through, there is also help. You have to click on every line to see your answers, though.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by jenniewalshe on Jan 31, 12 4:52 AM
Thanks AvgSpock! Now just have to work out how to clean up the spill on the table!

AvgSpock
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,044 Posts

[Post New]by AvgSpock on Jan 31, 12 5:04 AM
Glad to see that you have found it.

I got confused a few times myself. Some areas are not always solvable at the time the clue sends you there. I seem to remember having to do several other things in between.

Good luck and if you have any more questions, or get stuck just post them. I'm sure someone will be able to help out.

Edited on 01/31/2012 at 5:10:23 AM PST

Go to: