bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Re:Welcome to Safecracker forum

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 4, 08 1:41 PM
Hi Zbeckabee, I am sorry, but I had to remove the website addresses in your post. We have a strict policy against posting URL's in the forums. If you have any questions, please check our FAQ's for information about our policies on what is and is not acceptable to post in the forums.

[Post New]by WitchyTata on Sep 14, 08 5:48 AM
alleycat91706 wrote:Hi Arlycat,

I am also having the same problems that you described. I read in another post that you can right-click to bring up your inventory and also to exit. I haven't tried it yet, hopefully it works.
The first safe should contain the combination for the door at the end of the first hall. It should take you to the garden where you can go either left or right to two other parts of the mansion. Google gameboomers for the walkthrough.

[Post New]by rustie on Sep 21, 08 1:26 PM
To get out of Safecracker you just righ click then click on the door in the bottom right hand corner. I aam also not seeing any other forums any were. I am stuck, i got into the Winter Garden but that is as far as i can get. i don't understand the safe in the museum of in the office. If you can help please do so.

[Post New]by lttlmischievious on Oct 1, 08 9:07 AM
HELP! I have made it all the way to the Boudoir and I am completely lost here/ I have moved the magnets around and I am completely lost. I have even purchased the Strategy Guide and cannot make heads or tails of what magnets are associated with what numbers I have even copied the trick to solving it and it still does not seem to help. Dies anyone have a clear solution to the correct oreder of the magnets? Please help this is making me Bonkers.

I love the game though it can be boggling!

Also has anyone every heard of a resell right to these games? I would love to be able to resell them or turn them back in for a credit for a new game. Just some thoughts to kick around with BF!

Edited on 10/01/2008 at 9:08:25 AM PST

[Post New]by Makoko on Oct 5, 08 5:09 AM
Hi everyone,

I am new to the Forum and I just bought the game. I have experienced some display problem of the game. When it loads from one thing to another, it always have some fuzzy squares appears. Is this normal? Has anyone experience the same problem? BTW, can someone tell me how to crack the safe in the main sitting room area? (that's the one with 4 small dials on top and one big dial in the middle.) Thanks for your help.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Dec 2, 08 9:56 AM
Had this game for awhile, decide to try it now and then. Seems hard. Maybe I need to just really get at it one day, but it doesn't seem like I get far.

[Post New]by susie99 on Feb 2, 09 3:27 AM
Hi can anyone help please? I am stuck on the magnetic balls game and no matter how i try i can't seem to crack this one it doesn't seem possible! Anyone got any tips?

thanks

DownAndjOutnLA
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by DownAndjOutnLA on Feb 9, 09 1:58 PM
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...I JUST BOUGHT THIS GAME LAST NIGHT WITH NO TRIAL PERIOD, TOOK ME ALMOST 45 MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD AND I'M ON DSL. NOW IT WILL NOT WORK.

[Post New]by krystalj on Feb 11, 09 1:10 PM
Wonderful Safecracker. My partner must have a very logical mind, as he managed to get through this game right through to the end. It's a wonderful game. More please. Can't wait for Safecracker 2

klar
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by klar on Feb 15, 09 7:09 PM
The word I got on it, is you need to upgrade your video driver. if you know the version and brand, just go to their site and download it for free. it worked for me. there is a way to find your driver name and version. some kind of diag. you can get this info on tech support for the game on bigfish. try the FAQ's

[Post New]by strawberrirose1 on Feb 25, 09 12:58 PM
Arlykat wrote:Hi,

I realize this game came out some time ago but I just purchased it today. I don't understand why I don't see any posts with questions and answers regarding Safecracker. I can't be the only stupid player. Is there another place that I can go to see some info that came out when the game was new? If there is a guide for this game I don't want to purchase it, just read posts now and then. The only thing I have been able to do is open the safe with the blue, green and red balls you have to put next to their colored arrows and got a transformer and a piece of paper. I have no clue even where to look in the game to see the items I have and will be collecting, Help?

Also, cannot figure out even the 1st or 2nd challenges, the first being the push button combo to enter room and 2nd being, well, second. Speaks of reflecting about his heir to be so I figure that has something to do with the windows and reflections. The next room has windows with the arrow also. Sure would appreciate some tips to just get going here.

I can't figure out even how to get out of the game, I hit escape and nothing. I can't get to any menus without bringing up my task master to close the game. Can anyone tell me how to figure this out too? Sucks I can't find anything. When I started I found load game, start, options, etc. Selected sound options and then started playing. Never saw another menu since. When it says to Load the game, does that mean I have to load it to begin playing even though Big Fish has loaded it onto my computer? Soooooo confused. Appreciate any help you could give to start me off. Thanks. Arlykat

[Post New]by strawberrirose1 on Feb 25, 09 1:07 PM
I read your post & your not the only one who feels stupid, I tried to install it like 4 or 5 times to no-avial I just spent the last hour trying to get somewhere BUT NOOOOOOO! I am really good @ hidden object games have bought several, Mystery of sleepy Hollow if you have not tried it do so you will love
I bought the game, along with Titanic, Las Vegas Hiest , & a couple others, but this game is kicking my little but, can you offer any insight, like you said I can't get past the first safe, Please respond fast,
strawberrirose@netnetzero.com

Edited on 02/25/2009 at 1:09:06 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 25, 09 3:11 PM
strawberrirose1 wrote: I read your post & your not the only one who feels stupid, I tried to install it like 4 or 5 times to no-avial I just spent the last hour trying to get somewhere BUT NOOOOOOO! I am really good @ hidden object games have bought several, Mystery of sleepy Hollow if you have not tried it do so you will love
I bought the game, along with Titanic, Las Vegas Hiest , & a couple others, but this game is kicking my little but, can you offer any insight, like you said I can't get past the first safe, Please respond fast,
strawberrirose@netnetzero.com

Hi strawberrirose1- welcome to the forums!

Which safe?, there are a few that you could go to first....

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Feb 26, 09 9:39 PM
Can anyone help? I can't figure out how to get through the locked door in the dining room. You need a key, but I don't know which one or where to get it! I looked at the gameboomers walkthrough, which is usually quite good, but the answer was not there.

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Feb 27, 09 11:08 AM
Actually, I figured out the answer to my last post, but now I'm stuck at the closet in the Violet Bedroom. I used the triple keys on the first set of doors, but I can't figure out how to get through the second set. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Feb 27, 09 4:58 PM
Nevermind! I figured this out, too!

faxbot882
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by faxbot882 on Mar 18, 09 4:12 AM
Good day I got up at 5am. and with srong coffee and a bit of help from gameboomers (kodos to them) I was able to finish this game. I will replay it some time in future I'm sure. Loved all the puzzles even with a few twists and turns most enjoyable game.
Yes I ended up taking may notes as well just like a few others who have played this game.Enjoy and Happy playing all.

[Post New]by clippersmom on Mar 25, 09 11:55 AM
Safecracker Kitchen Door

Okay - am I stOOpid or what? I've even gone into the walkthrough to see what I'm missing - and can't find what it is. In the kitchen - have solved the dumbwaiter problem - have almost all on first floor solved - it keeps telling me to "unbolt" the kitchen door which is supposed to lead out of the kitchen and to the rest of the second floor - but HOW DO YOU UNBOLT IT? There's no lock, nothing - and it just keeps telling me "its bolted" - the walkthrough just says "unbolt kitchen door" - but doesn't say how. WHAT AM I MISSING? HELP HELP . . INSOMNIAC THEATRE HERE!

sunjav
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Help on jumping the squares over each other!!!!!!!

[Post New]by sunjav on Apr 2, 09 8:09 PM
I feel really foolish at this point. I have tried & tried & tried & then I tried again to get throught the puzzle where you jump the little squares over each other. I have googled solutions & tried about 4 of those to no avail!!!! I am beginning to think that I am seriously in trouble with this game. Can anyone help me figure this out or tell me a place to go look for a solution to the problem. I looked at gamezebo & got nothing. I looked on wikipedia & got answers but I only get about halfway through before I am in trouble and cannot move because the only moves left are illegal. I am so very sure that some of you learned patient folks out there can be of assistance to me. LOL!!! I am sure that whatever I am doing wrong is so simple its silly. I am giving up for the night and hope somebody rescues me by morning so I can begin anew and triumphantly take this puzzle down!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes & FUN FUN FUN gaming to all, Kelly Mae

[Post New]by lillainey on May 13, 09 12:59 PM
hi, i am really stuck, am in the museum and i think im supposed to do 3 puzzles but there isnt anything just a gian t metal three prong thing in the middle of the room . please help i cant tdo anymore puzzles without these.

Go to: