bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Saints and Sinners Bingo - Released on January 01, 2005

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Hilarious character dialogue and a catchy original soundtrack set the stage for this addictive bingo game with something for everyone. In Saints and Sinners Bingo, you play in 20 different cities across the country, competing alongside a colorful cast of opponents as you make your way to the International Bingo Championships. The special Good Luck Charms you'll collect along the way add a dash of strategy to a classic game of luck, giving you strategic 'moves' that improve your chances of winning! With 3 game modes and over 100 bingo patterns, Saints and Sinners will have you in bingo heaven.

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

Re:Saints and Sinners Bingo - Released on January 01, 2005

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 7:43 AM
Ok I'am a big bingo fan had to buy this one 10

Online Bingo

[Post New]by OnlineBingo on Jun 25, 09 5:56 AM
If all posts were as interesting as this, the web would be such a better place. Thank you very much. Some other site that brought me great pleasure was http://www.bingogringo.co.uk Keep up the good work and I will surely return soon.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Jun 8, 10 2:25 AM
I bought the Slingo quest games and enjoyed them, about 6 months ago I purchased this one and I was pleased with it. I also thought the A.I. characters were cute and funny with their witty remarks. Since this game is the DD, I think it's a great deal. Happy Gaming !!!

[Post New]by The_Viking on Jun 8, 10 6:11 AM
I'm a bingo fan, and I'd like to know when this game will be released for the Mac. Are there plans to convert it for the Mac? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Jun 8, 10 2:22 PM
Oh my goodness, I was so thrilled to see this game as the DD today! I've been playing the trial version for years on MSN to get the badges they have, but I've never purchased it. When I saw it on sale here, I knew I had to get it. The characters are hilarious and the game is just fun to play. If you love bingo, you will love this game! Truly a bargain at $2.99!

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Jun 16, 10 5:36 PM
Darn. I wish I would have bought this on the daily deal. I downloaded it and was going to try it and decide and then promptly forgot all about it. When I did play for the hour I had a lot of fun and wish I would have bought it!

chcij
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by chcij on Aug 26, 10 5:37 AM
so this game is no longer to play have been playing this for over 15 years/that and Pyramydetc

Go to: