PC Friend Codes

Helgadhar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:PC Friend Codes

[Post New]by Helgadhar on Dec 6, 15 9:42 AM
Hi all, I'm relatively new in Midnight Castle on PC (lvl 9) but I have been play'ing everyday on my iPad (lvl 42)

PC(ID) 495232
iPad(ID) i44737

add me plz

Thank you
Helga

[Post New]by labelladonna on Dec 6, 15 7:37 PM
I play on my kindle and need friends. My number is a412554. I would like to leAve gifts under the Christmas tree for anyone who needs them. Thanks in advance.

LvlSlgr
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by LvlSlgr on Dec 7, 15 3:07 PM
Hello all!

I was trying to keep the number of friends at a level where I could gift most everyone, but with this Christmas tree achievement I definitely need more friends.

Please feel free to invite me if you also need friends for the Christmas tree. My ID is xxxxxx and my name is LvlSlgr. I play off and on several times each day.

Thanks!
LvlSlgr

Edited 12/10/15: I removed my ID above because I now have over a hundred friends. That should be all I need for this tree achievement. Thanks to everyone!

Edited on 12/10/2015 at 9:37:07 AM PST

sam123also
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by sam123also on Dec 8, 15 4:42 AM
Hello playing on PC code 436826 name Sam123 (samthanksfriends). I need xmas friends to get the medallions and snowflakes to create new xmas pets. Very few of my regular friends have opened their xmas rooms. So I can not get the medallions by leaving gifts for them. They are very loyal and giving friends. So I will continue to gift them to my limit and inventory. But I need friends who only want to participate in the timed xmas event. If this is you, please add me. I need to give away 100 gifts and get 300 snowflakes. Plus I can still use a lot of pumpkins. Thanks.

[Post New]by cmccamon on Dec 8, 15 5:27 PM
My friend code is 522235 and I play every day. Please add me. : )

[Post New]by bittyitty on Dec 9, 15 4:44 PM
HI all ok got a new pc had to start a new game need friends please my ID is 521275 level 14 for now please add

[Post New]by wiccanpride39 on Dec 9, 15 5:19 PM
I would like to have some Midnight Castle friends my ID is 520848.

[Post New]by LittleSquiggles on Dec 9, 15 5:31 PM
So my new gamer tag is Crafty Little Squiggles

gamer number is 534662

I am on basically all day and night. I gift often

Bylli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bylli on Dec 9, 15 6:47 PM
I just started playing Midnight Castle after I finished playing the game. I loved the game and really enjoy playing Midnight Castle on Big Fish not through FB.

My ID is 532575 and would welcome friends.

[Post New]by PrincessOfThorns on Dec 10, 15 1:55 AM
Hello , I'm Aasenat , I just started playing and noticed I need to gift friends to complete some of the achievements so I decided to come here and ask for friends right away even though I'm only on level 6 (hopefully soon on level 7 ). My ID aka friend code is 534835. Please add me as your friend, I really need your help!

EDIT: Made it to level 7 now!

Edited on 12/10/2015 at 9:40:42 AM PST

[Post New]by PattyCaekes on Dec 10, 15 2:16 AM
Hey, I am a very active player and looking forward to exchanging many christmas gifts under the tree!
Please add me: 483129

[Post New]by PrincessOfThorns on Dec 10, 15 9:39 AM
I got to level 8, I know it's not much but I hope you'll friend me anyway!

Aasenat, ID: 534835

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Dec 10, 15 10:14 AM
Happy Holidays fellow Hunters!
I come seeking help! ID code # ******* needs additional friends in order to complete achievement for xmas gifts to the tree in your xmas room(s). While i may not beable to accomodate everyone with standard gifts, you'll certainly get a free XMAs gift under your tree! If possible, please add me to your friend list. thank you in advance, and Merry Christmas. happy hunting!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED. IN QUICK ACCOUNT I RECEIVED ABOUT 15 NEW FRIENDS; MORE THAN ENOUGH. THANK YOU MUCH FOR THE HELP!

Edited on 12/10/2015 at 10:27:21 PM PST

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Dec 10, 15 9:03 PM
Friend code is 481380

I used to play Midnight Castle but got sick about a year ago and had to stop. Now I am back, but sadly lost my computer and my previous game, where I was up to level 47. Oh well, I am starting over and looking for a few friends.

It's fun playing again!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Dec 11, 15 1:16 AM
Wee Sam,

Do you remember your previous game id? If so, tech support may be able to transfer it to you new ID.

Cheers,

Trixie

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Dec 11, 15 5:43 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm also looking for "temporary friends" with Xmas rooms OPEN I will send gifts to your trees everyday and don't expect any wishlist items as this will help me with the Mrs Claus achievement. If you are o.k. with this my username is OZZIEBASIA but play as BASIA/BARB id is****** Please send a request if you are interested. Many thanks

Barb from Australia

PC Player

UPDATE: THANK YOU TO THOSE PLAYERS WHO RESPONDED. I AM SORRY BUT CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE REQUESTS BUT AGAIN THANK YOU
MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY GAMING

Edited on 12/11/2015 at 5:32:11 PM PST

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Dec 11, 15 12:38 PM
my pc so died so had to get a new one, and get big fish to sort my new ids, but i have lost all my old friends would love to get them back and add some ones too. please add me.
Nanakool 534946

Ann 534951

Pippa 534954

ann

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Dec 11, 15 7:30 PM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:Wee Sam,

Do you remember your previous game id? If so, tech support may be able to transfer it to you new ID.

Cheers,

Trixie

No, I tried to find it in posts here on the forum but wasn't able to. Some of my old friends might have it somewhere, but I don't remember who they were now. I played as Louise back then, but still had the user name WeeSam on the forum.

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Dec 11, 15 9:08 PM
WeeSam wrote:

Cheers,

Trixie

No, I tried to find it in posts here on the forum but wasn't able to. Some of my old friends might have it somewhere, but I don't remember who they were now. I played as Louise back then, but still had the user name WeeSam on the forum.

Woohoo ...Lou Is Back ..G'day Louise ..I Am Very Pleased Your Back...I Have Sent You An Invite ,You Need Anything Louise ...Just Ask And You Shall Recieve ....Have A Great Day Down There In Christchurch...."Gandalf"

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Dec 11, 15 9:24 PM
kiwidownunder wrote:
WeeSam wrote:

Cheers,

Trixie

Woohoo ...Lou Is Back ..G'day Louise ..I Am Very Pleased Your Back...I Have Sent You An Invite ,You Need Anything Louise ...Just Ask And You Shall Recieve ....Have A Great Day Down There In Christchurch...."Gandalf"

Hi Scott

Good to be back. I am really enjoying playing again, lots of new stuff. I have friended you. You will see I am back at the start again, but oh well, at least I know a lot of what is in front of me and am looking forward to it!

Louise

Go to: