It's me again, in need of help, again...

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Feb 1, 12 9:53 AM
Okay I am in the asylum and I have just crawled out the window into the courtyard. I do have the pickaxe but I can't use it on the manhole cover. There is a shiny thing by the window and it says I need to find a way up but I can't find a ladder or rope or..anything really. I'm confused because there really isn't anything left for me to do except fix the spanking machine and get the tears...unless...I missed something?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:It's me again, in need of help, again...

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 1, 12 9:59 AM
I do have the pickaxe but I can't use it on the manhole cover.
You have to freeze the manhole cover with liquid nitrogen before you can break it.
You need to solve the manhole cover before you can get up to the window.

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Feb 2, 12 5:12 AM
Hmm ok..well then, it seems I am a bit stuck right now..can you help me by leading me in the right direction? And what about the "weather forecast, more rain" thing? I havent found a code for that yet, at least not that I know of. Do I have to guess?
Again, thank you for helping me so often! This is the hardest game I think I have ever played! lol

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 2, 12 5:36 AM
That's why you can't open the manhole cover.

No, you don't guess. Knowledge of the periodic table helps here. Mo = Molybdenum = (atomic number). etc. Mo / Re / R a / In are all elements with numbers.

Weird censor! There's the sun god gone as well as the element abbreviation.

Sorry but I can't split RaIn into its component parts.

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 9:15:47 AM PST

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Feb 2, 12 6:27 AM
Mr_Russ..
lol Thanks so much! That looks so confusing but I am going to work on it and see what I can do. I'll be back if I can't figure it out lol
Thank you so much for all of your help!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 2, 12 6:29 AM
There is a page in the lab with the letter pairs and numbers.

[Post New]by Black_Light_halo on Feb 2, 12 9:36 AM
Yes, thank you so much!

I'm finally to the end!

It's me again, in need of help, again...

[Post New]by wowie_gee on Jul 21, 12 4:47 PM
Black_Light_halo wrote:Okay I am in the asylum and I have just crawled out the window into the courtyard. I do have the pickaxe but I can't use it on the manhole cover. There is a shiny thing by the window and it says I need to find a way up but I can't find a ladder or rope or..anything really. I'm confused because there really isn't anything left for me to do except fix the spanking machine and get the tears...unless...I missed something?
how do you get to the courtyard? isn't it out the window? if so i can't get to it!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 21, 12 5:03 PM
You need to find the bed sheet (which is in the locked cage in the basement of the Dalimar house) and put it out the window in the room where the record is playing.

[Post New]by wowie_gee on Jul 22, 12 7:19 AM
THANK YOUU

Go to: