Hotel Error Message

[Post New]by IdahoForever on Feb 1, 12 11:43 AM
Below is the error message that pops up whenever I click on "Try" for the game "Hotel" I have no idea what it means, but thought you might. So far, none of my other BF games are affected by this. Thanks for any help you can give me.

My computer is a new iMac OSX 10.7.2
-----------------
Hotel Error
An unexpected error has occurred during execution of the main script

ImportError: dlopen(/Applications/Hotel.app/Contents/Resources/Hotel.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/ogremac_ppc/renderer/OGRE/_ogre_.so, 2): no suitable image found. Did find:
/Applications/Hotel.app/Contents/Resources/Hotel.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/ogremac_ppc/renderer/OGRE/_ogre_.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Hotel Error Message

[Post New]by lyrialice on Feb 1, 12 12:31 PM
Hi idahoforever

Not 100 percent sure maybe your game is not compatible with your OS (Lion)

I believe there is a thread in the Mac Gamer Forum which gives games that are compatible with the new OS.

I would suggest you click on the green envelope under your profile on the right and click on Contact Us then on the bottom left of the page that comes up and fill in the form to Customer Support. Replies go to your email

If you are a Game Club Member use Live Chat accessed through the My Account tab

Edited on 02/01/2012 at 12:32:15 PM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Hotel Error Message

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 1, 12 2:53 PM
Hi IdahoForever,

Since your issue appears to be specific to this game, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to our Hotel Forum.

Also, since we already have a thread in that Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things nice and tidy, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE and/or contact Mac Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: