sandthda
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Stuck - have bucket/crowbar/4 heads/magnet/hourglass/small pebble

[Post New]by sandthda on Feb 2, 12 12:08 PM
HELP - need walkthrough aside from in game guide - have things above but no idea where to go next - I know I need rag and rag is in Westminster Abbey but I can't go there yet so obviously I need to do something else first - have tried hitting hint at each spot but just points me to puzzles that I need more clues for - please help!!

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Stuck - have bucket/crowbar/4 heads/magnet/hourglass/small pebble

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 2, 12 12:46 PM
To use the crowbar, go to front of museum where you found it and zoom into the light post, break the glass and get the light bulbs, then go to Hyde park, left hand side is a loose stone, pry it open. If you haven't already done so, you need to go and fix the fountain. For this you will need manhole levers, here you will find the oil bottle, which you can fill up in Hyde park where you pried open the stone. The pebble is for at the Market to get the herbs needed to help the guard. The bucket you fill with water from fountain fixed. The heads come later in game at Clock tower. The magnet you use in Westminster Abbey on panel left hand side. To get to Westminister abbey you have to help the officer in Hyde Park. Work with this first and if you still need help, check all responses in the forums. You will pretty much find what you need then. Hope this helps you somewhat

Go to: