having trouble ailgning disk london story

[Post New]by sewsoo1 on Feb 2, 12 4:51 PM
have tried all ways and cant move to next phase. Please help

Re:having trouble ailgning disk london story

[Post New]by Mephibosheth on Feb 2, 12 10:49 PM
Hi,

I just played around with it and solved it by accident. Try doing this: Try to figure out what order the disks are in, top to bottom. I found it helpful to line them up on top of each other and then move them in order.

The top most disk's tab should point toward 2 o' clock.
The disk second from the top should have it's tab pointing towards 5 o' clock.
The next disk down should have its tab pointing towards 4 o' clock.
And the bottom-most disk's tab should point toward 10 o' clock.

Please note that the directions are approximations. I also found it helpful to try to make them all "square," meaning that the cut-outs were all perpendicular, or formed "T's" not "X's."

I hope that helps!

Have a good day.
M.

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Feb 6, 12 7:41 AM
this puzzle has me stumped. How do you turn the disk so that it points to 10 o'clock?
Then how do you make them stay where you put them? Please help me!

hookt
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by hookt on Mar 4, 12 10:07 AM
To keep the disk where you want, try clicking outside the circle. Then click inside the circle on the next disk you want to move.

I ended up skipping this puzzle which I really try not to do as I like figuring them out. When I'm stumped, I prefer a hint in the right direction vs giving me the entire solution. In this puzzle, when I clicked on the hints I had available, it just gave me the puzzle instructions again.

If I could have used a hint to at least tell me the correct position for one of the disks, that would have helped me somewhat to find the solution on my own.

Happy gaming!

Go to: