[Post New]by redbeard99k on Feb 2, 12 6:30 PM
how do you get the fourth combo to make the 20

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:Level 29 just do not get it

[Post New]by loriaudio on Apr 1, 12 10:21 AM
if you mean the 4th combo is upgrading a fourth time( you train gardener for your gardens simply click on your garden them hit the worker button you should see a gardener button all the way on the right click it to train a gardener then you can upgrade a fourth time BUT ( it doesn't get you to 20 happiness its supposed to according to the rules but it doesnt the most i can get with this is 15 not 20 it might just be a glitch with the game i posted about this earlier but received no response is anyone else having this problem? if so, please speak up i'm stuck on level 29 as well

Re:Level 29 just do not get it

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jul 31, 12 8:00 AM
Upgrading a fourth time says it will double your happiness, but I think they are only referring to the five happiness you get to start with. So the fourth upgrade only gets you an extra five. You have to build your house on a property adjacent to a city building (well +5, garden +10, brewery +15, granary +20 or senet +25) or a civic building (school +5, library +5, barracks +10 or court house +15). If you upgrade four times, you have plus 10, if your building is also next to a garden, you get 10 more for plus 20. Watch out for groups of three or four. The garden will boost all the houses connected to it. You could also only upgrade three times and be adjacent to a brewery and you will have +20 that way.

Go to: