bfgRhone
4,302 Posts

Walkthrough for Grim Tales: The Legacy available!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Feb 3, 12 12:26 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Grim Tales: The Legacy on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

Grim Tales: The Legacy Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Re:Walkthrough for Grim Tales: The Legacy available!

[Post New]by tenasha12 on Nov 17, 12 7:59 AM
[u][b] I am stuck with soil and I am in the torture room. Each time I try to place soil it kicks me out now I have no idea where it goes would you please help me thanks

bfgIzara
2,151 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Grim Tales: The Legacy available!

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Nov 17, 12 9:49 AM
Welcome to the Pond tenasha12!

I'm sorry to hear about the soil not working in the torture room. It's never fun when that happens!

I did a little searching through the walkthrough and it shows to first examine and place the torture key on the top of the door and then to place the soil in the upper left door lock.

If that isn't working, then there's a chance that there may be a specific technical issue. Feel free to post in the tech thread here as well as write in to our Tech Support Team. They're great and will definitely do everything they can to help get that puzzle working!

To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the right.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

bfgIzara

Edited on 11/17/2012 at 11:58:03 AM PST

Go to: