hanging bird

[Post New]by glow36 on Feb 3, 12 1:15 AM
i have lighten up every button in different rolls and still cant get it please can you tell me what im doing wrong or how to do it its driving me crazy

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:hanging bird

[Post New]by JulieJay on Feb 3, 12 3:54 PM
You need to do the necessary with the telescope (find a lens I think? click on the telescope/stand and it will tell you what you need to do) so you can look at the sky out of the window. The stars are lit up in the pattern you need to make on the bird.

[Post New]by WyzBeK on Feb 12, 12 2:03 PM
Put the the telescope on the stand near Sammy's window and look through it.
You should see a star pattern. Follow the same pattern on the bird. Voila!

Edited on 02/12/2012 at 2:03:53 PM PST

adragon
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by adragon on Feb 22, 12 9:35 PM
Well, the bird doesn't appear to be a swan like the star pattern. . .not a long neck and long wings. . .I think I will try out the walkthrough and see if there is some other pattern.

[Post New]by vonissk1 on Mar 4, 12 12:39 AM
No it doesn't appear to be a swan and it's not but it's the solution to the hanging bird.

adragon
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by adragon on Mar 10, 12 3:10 PM
Did figure it out after all. . .did try to get another star pattern first, though then just drew it out and made a few adjustments until it fit the pattern and got past it! I miss the days of lots of HOS and fewer puzzles, etc. so I love it when I get past a puzzle you cannot skip and can get on with the game!

[Post New]by MzPriN on Sep 5, 12 5:32 PM
Hello, Im on the bird and going crazy, can some one please help me, what are you supposed to make out of the lights, cuz its not the bird in the window, someone pleasse help me.

hanging bird

[Post New]by jillberry on Sep 27, 12 3:23 AM
glow36 wrote:i have lighten up every button in different rolls and still cant get it please can you tell me what im doing wrong or how to do it its driving me crazy

Go to: