tyler2
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Level 48 Expert

[Post New]by tyler2 on Feb 3, 12 5:30 AM
I posted this in another topic/posting concerning level 48 and haven't received any answers. Has anyone else contacted [removed by moderator] about Level 48 Expert? I contacted them because I was so annoyed and they've told me that I'm the only one who did. So am I the only one still having issues with 48 Expert? If so, what am I doing wrong??

This is what I'd posted:

"I got so frustrated and disgusted with this level that I emailed [removed by moderator] about it. The reply I got said that I was the only one who had contacted them about finishing the first level with plenty of time, finishing the second (maze) level, letting everyone finish talking, with three stars - and only receiving two stars. After being told I was the only one asking about it I sent the the links for the Big Fish forums to try and show them I wasn't the only one having problems. The only reply I got back was asking if I'd tried the suggestions in the forums. I kind of felt like replying that 'gee, no I hadn't thought of that!' but that seemed rude... But I am wondering if anyone else has contacted [removed by moderator] about the problem with this level? I'm not sure if they were just handing me a line and have no intention of looking into it, or if I really was the only one!"

Edited on 02/03/2012 at 12:10:01 PM PST

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Re:Level 48 Expert -

[Post New]by Shevyron on Feb 3, 12 10:48 AM
i feel your frustration. it has also happened to me, finish with 3 stars, come away with 2.
And this didn't happen every time
the ONLY thing i did differently, and now this does work every time, is that i DON'T CLICK at the end.
you know you can speed up the score process bit by clicking, don't do this, just let the stars come accross the screen, the the total score eventually appear
i know this sounds very odd - but it has consistenly worked for me

Edited on 02/03/2012 at 12:10:29 PM PST

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:Level 48 Expert

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 3, 12 12:12 PM
Hi tyler2 and Shevyron,

I'm sorry this game is giving you trouble at level 48. Shevyron it sounds like you may have found a work around, but if it helps if this game gives you any more trouble, I would definitely get in contact with our Tech Support team and they would be happy to help out with this and look into this closer for you.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by Shevyron on Feb 4, 12 10:20 AM
so much for my 'workaround' its now happening to me, can't get it to register the 3 stars.
the really frustrating thing for me is that this is my 3rd time through, as different players each time. no problem at all with the first player, some issues with the second, and now can't make it work at all with the third run through. ODD!

dexter3657
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by dexter3657 on Feb 4, 12 12:45 PM
This is happening to me too. I have three stars on all the expert level except 48. I finish with three stars, play the ruin game, complete the ruins and it show two stars. I don't know what's wrong. Finish the first part in plenty of time but when you come back from playing the ruins it's only showing two starts and I'm only getting three stars. If anyone finds out the answer please let me know. It is very frustrating.

tyler2
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by tyler2 on Feb 6, 12 6:53 AM
Sorry I hadn't replied yet, it's been a little busy around here all week! I sent the "game info" file that was requested and received an email back saying that it had been sent on to the IT department to see if they could figure out what the problem is. I was told that if they found the problem and/or a solution they'd let me know. I'm not sure what that means, will I ever hear back or not?! But if I ever do get an answer I will gladly pass on the information!

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Feb 11, 12 5:20 PM
I too am having this issue. Will try to uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps. If not, I'll send in a Dr. Felix to CS.

Glad it's not just me.

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Feb 12, 12 8:09 PM
In expert mode, finish all in time with what would measure about 1/8th above the mark [on the thing on the left] when the drain will turn the stars to two. Level is complete. The thing on the left shows three stars left -- yet I am awarded two. Frustrating. But glad to see I am not alone.
Running Vista on pc if that would be helpful.
Duckie

Go to: