My Tribe for PC- no Ironwood on new islands

[Post New]by melee46 on Jan 22, 09 4:43 PM
I have solved the glowing stump/ironwood mystery. Now when I travel to a new island that has a glowing stump it shows on the map but disappears once you land on the island.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is there something I can do to make it appear?

pistol1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

Re:My Tribe for PC- no Ironwood on new islands

[Post New]by pistol1 on Jan 24, 09 7:36 AM
If you've already solved the mystery, you won't have stump--you'll have an evertree tree (ironwood).

[Post New]by melee46 on Jan 24, 09 11:48 AM
That's what I thought I should have but there is literally nothing there. No ironwood tree - nothing - just grass. It's like invisible.

pistol1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by pistol1 on Jan 24, 09 2:54 PM
I'll have to look closer. I'm getting ready to go to another island so I'll make sure I get on one with the ironwood. I'll let you know what I find out.

pistol1
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by pistol1 on Jan 25, 09 7:54 AM
I just moved to a new island and I don't have the evertree either.

I waited to see if they would gather wood before checking any trees to harvest, but they didn't.

Guess I don't have the answer you were looking for. Sorry.

burkedd
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by burkedd on Jan 25, 09 1:10 PM
From what I have gathered, once you solve the mystery the first time that is it. You don't have to solve on each island. The ironwood potion stays lit through out the game unless you start a whole NEW tribe. Then you will need to solve the mysteries again to get the potions.

I hope this helps.

Happy Gaming

[Post New]by melee46 on Jan 30, 09 5:50 PM
Thanks for the help everyone. I still have no ironwood on new islands I go to, even though I have solved it. I've gone to two new islands with stumps since my last posting and no ironwood tree. Oh well...

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 30, 09 9:30 PM
I've been to several islands, but never got another ironwood tree after the first one. I don't know if it's a glitch or just made that way.

Kirbyrock
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Kirbyrock on Dec 14, 09 9:24 AM
Maybe you can contact Customer Support.

bellagoth
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by bellagoth on May 21, 10 7:50 PM
Yeah, you don't get another evertree after the first time. I guess they consider the potion ingredient as the benefit of having solved that mystery, but personally, I wish they'd have let us have the tree too. After I played the game through the first time, I now like to avoid solving that one until last, and I send my tribe to their final island with that glowing stump and solve it, so they have the evertree, and I can let them live forever on a beautiful island with thick forests.

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on May 25, 10 7:00 AM
Once you've solved the glowing stump mystery you won't have the tree on the next island but you will have ironwood for potions. The same goes for the berries.

shyly12
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by shyly12 on Oct 20, 11 3:46 PM
Thats weird!

Go to: