fuses for London Story

[Post New]by grammylady1 on Feb 3, 12 8:07 PM
where are the fuses for the electrical box in the janitors room....can't find them anywhere....

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:fuses for London Story

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 3, 12 9:00 PM
you won't find them until the end of the game. They will be (at end) the theatre, you will get one from the guard and girlfriend, the others in a Hog scene right after. So if you are not at that point, don't worry about them yet.

[Post New]by bettenport on Feb 11, 12 8:19 AM
I am at the end of the story and everything hinges on finding the fuses, but I can't get there. The only areas that have an exclamation point need things like the caulking gun and I can't get it because I don't have the fuses.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 11, 12 9:07 AM
The caulking gun is in the janitor's room sitting on shelf by the garbage cans, you don't need it to get the fuses.The fuses are at the Theatre, which you will need a ticket to get back in. You should have gotten that ticket from the guard you have helped. You will get one fuse from the guards girlfriend, and the others in a HO scene

[Post New]by tisherself1 on Jan 22, 13 2:43 PM
Guard won't take my ticket keeps saying to come back

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 24, 13 9:14 PM
Hi tisherself1,
Let me download game and play through where you are at. Will post the answer that you need. You can PM if you need.

Edited for more info needed:
Go to page 2 of this forum and click on "Theatre Ticket", you will find the answer there.

Edited on 01/25/2013 at 2:53:49 PM PST

Go to: