bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 4, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

pinkjacket
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Welcome to Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls forum

[Post New]by pinkjacket on Feb 17, 12 1:52 PM
What a Fun Game this was.
I was pleasantly surprised..........I had many hours of enjoyment with this game.....and I tried not to use the hints or walkthrough very often.

[Post New]by wilmerp on Apr 3, 12 9:57 PM
need help

candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

[Post New]by candycreme on Jun 14, 12 9:05 PM
I also really really enjoyed this game ........I loved the way you had to obtain the map ,I loved the map,what I didnt like too much was the hints ,they don;t show you exactly where you needed to go ,it was a little frustating but in general the game is great!

[Post New]by cprebstuck on Jun 23, 12 5:42 PM
I am stuck. I put the muffins in the oven but they never came out. I need to get the shovel. I have looked at the other notes but I still cannot figure out how to do this game. It's driving me nuts. How do I get the bucket or the fish out of the water.

[Post New]by Kingskid77777 on Aug 21, 12 7:12 AM
I am almost at the end, everything on the mantle complete. I pull something out of the fireplace, but it is not the rabbit. It is a key. And nowhere do I find the rabbit. The key to the gates at the cemetery I don't have and I don't have and can't find the stones to do the mini puzzle at the gate in the backyard. I can only find 4 and why doesn't the walk through show you how to work that mini puzzle? I don't even think it is on there. Please help me. Thanks

KKALJ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by KKALJ on Aug 29, 12 9:45 AM
Kingskid77777 wrote:I am almost at the end, everything on the mantle complete. I pull something out of the fireplace, but it is not the rabbit. It is a key. And nowhere do I find the rabbit. The key to the gates at the cemetery I don't have and I don't have and can't find the stones to do the mini puzzle at the gate in the backyard. I can only find 4 and why doesn't the walk through show you how to work that mini puzzle? I don't even think it is on there. Please help me. Thanks
Have you figured out the end yet? I ran into the same problem. I got a key instead of a rabbit and I did what the walkthrough said to. Now I have to figure out how to get the rabbit medallion.

[Post New]by luvcoffchoc52 on Sep 23, 12 3:31 PM
I, like Kingskid77777 and KKALJ, found the same key in fireplace. And, I have also not been able to get any answers. Don't like that I am stuck and can't finish the game. Someone out there please help!

[Post New]by ronpavo on Feb 17, 13 3:01 PM
I would like to know how do I get bear to open his mouth.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Feb 17, 13 3:13 PM
ronpavo, BF has a walkthrough you can use. Go to All Game Forums and look for this game. Good luck!.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 17, 13 4:56 PM
Hi ronpavo,

Was just swimming by and thought I'd post a link to the walkthrough Euskalduna mentioned. It's a great guide that goes through the whole game and shows how everything should progress.

Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Walkthrough

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

vicamur
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vicamur on Sep 25, 13 4:02 AM
I can't open the bonus Game even thou I finish the Game,. I keep getting a window with all the locks open but it won't go to the game. Please let me know how I can get to it.

runtotorun
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by runtotorun on Apr 15, 14 11:20 PM
I enjoyed this game in spite of the technical difficulties. I tried every suggestion to get the game to fit the screen correctly but none of the suggestions worked. Struggled through anyway and found the game to be quite engaging. Okay, so I missed a few "points" because some of the game was off screen but it was still fun.

Go to: