kmoy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Hamlet on iPad

[Post New]by kmoy on Feb 4, 12 10:28 AM
Downloaded the app this morning, love the graphics and the fact the game doesn't hold your hand at every step! Unfortunately, I've been getting a "this app is being modified, please try again later" message when I try to purchase... for the last 6 hrs. I'd really like to buy this game for my iPad, but my patience is starting to wear thin.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Hamlet on iPad

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 4, 12 12:14 PM
kmoy wrote:Downloaded the app this morning, love the graphics and the fact the game doesn't hold your hand at every step! Unfortunately, I've been getting a "this app is being modified, please try again later" message when I try to purchase... for the last 6 hrs. I'd really like to buy this game for my iPad, but my patience is starting to wear thin.

Hi kmoy,

This game looks like fun, so I really want you to be able to enjoy it! If you haven't already, please give the steps in the following help article a try:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you're still getting this error message after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: