bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 5, 12 12:10 AM
Change the course of history by helping your relatives during key moements of their lives in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams! Change the past and make your family's faces shine in a family photo. Help out an unaccomplished prima ballerina, a genius detective, a recognized chocolatier, and a famous adventurer in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Relive crucial moments and change the past in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams.

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

Re:Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Feb 5, 12 2:13 AM
Today is Sunday right??
Where is my Collector's Edition??

moonladydi
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,113 Posts

[Post New]by moonladydi on Feb 5, 12 5:29 AM
When I got to the mini-game of setting the Stage background I couldn't get the hanging bits to move. How can I match the picture if some of the bits won't respond? The game is fun otherwise, if a little childish. I'll wait for it to go on Sale, and hope this glitch is fixed by then.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 5, 12 5:47 AM
Hi Moonladydi...

I am not sure we are supposed to be able to move things like the clouds, nor the birds, which keep flying by non-stop. LOL So I guess it's just the objects that stand still and are on metal rails to be moved.

I have tried my best to get it right and failed as well. Oh well...

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Feb 5, 12 6:02 AM
moonladydi wrote:When I got to the mini-game of setting the Stage background I couldn't get the hanging bits to move. How can I match the picture if some of the bits won't respond? The game is fun otherwise, if a little childish. I'll wait for it to go on Sale, and hope this glitch is fixed by then.

I doubt that they are glitches. You just have to fiddle with them a bit. They do all work. Some pieces are not suppose to move and there are quite a few variations to watch for,. I watched a YouTube video and even that guy/girl had a heck of a time till he/she had the right combination - it was almost funny to watch.

lwhite23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lwhite23 on Feb 5, 12 1:40 PM
So I got the second to last pic with the pencil and the drawing, but I still have one more to go and cannot find it anywhere. i also have that guys speech and dont know what to do with it. Any suggestions??

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Feb 5, 12 3:41 PM
lwhite23 wrote:So I got the second to last pic with the pencil and the drawing, but I still have one more to go and cannot find it anywhere. i also have that guys speech and dont know what to do with it. Any suggestions??

Put it in the folder on the table in his room.

Edited on 02/05/2012 at 3:42:26 PM PST

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Feb 5, 12 8:05 PM
lwhite23 wrote:So I got the second to last pic with the pencil and the drawing, but I still have one more to go and cannot find it anywhere. i also have that guys speech and dont know what to do with it. Any suggestions??

I posted a complete WT for the first Chapter. As a matter of fact, by accident I actually left the five locations of the picture oieces at the very top. If you still need it, it is in the Thread "TOTAL SPOILER ALERT"

lwhite23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lwhite23 on Feb 6, 12 6:03 AM
Thank you so much KIW0612!!!

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Feb 12, 12 6:33 AM
blackie there won't be one i believe not but dont know why but thanks for listening ark161

Edited on 02/12/2012 at 6:34:01 AM PST

Go to: