[Post New]by carolina67 on Feb 5, 12 6:25 AM
Will there be one at all for this game?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 5, 12 7:09 AM
It is possible that there will be a walkthrough tomorrow, when the game comes officially out. But not all games have one, so there never is a guarantee.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Feb 5, 12 10:35 AM
And there is no guarantee that we can depend on BF to be consistent, either. No CEs, no DEs, and this is actually the first game I bought this month and used a pcc to get it. Oh well, I can always read a book.

Who needs a w/t, lol. The good folks in this forum are willing to help

eta: I erred. I did buy Surface, but am still having trouble getting it on my punchcard. I received a message from CS that it has been corrected, but it is still not showing up. I just checked again

Edited on 02/05/2012 at 1:07:18 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 5, 12 12:14 PM
carolina67 wrote:Will there be one at all for this game?

Hi carolina67,

Yes, there will be a walkthrough for this game that is being created by the developer. An announcement will be posted in the forums as soon as the walkthrough goes up.

Thanks,

MargieB

cujo126
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by cujo126 on Feb 5, 12 11:31 PM
hi..thx margie..we can always depend on u..

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Feb 6, 12 1:15 AM
cujo126 wrote:hi..thx margie..we can always depend on u..

Well that's what she gets paid for! ;v)

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Feb 8, 12 2:22 AM
So where is it? This game came out on sunday and it is now wednesday. It has never taken this long for a WT to come through.

Have the devs changed their minds?

It would be nice to know what the situation is.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 8, 12 10:38 AM
Sheerija wrote:So where is it? This game came out on sunday and it is now wednesday. It has never taken this long for a WT to come through.

I haven't heard back from the developer yet. I requested an update from them. As soon as I know more, I will post an update.

Thanks,

MargieB

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Feb 12, 12 6:32 PM
MargieB wrote:
Sheerija wrote:So where is it? This game came out on sunday and it is now wednesday. It has never taken this long for a WT to come through.

I haven't heard back from the developer yet. I requested an update from them. As soon as I know more, I will post an update.

Thanks,

MargieB

MARGIE you are a real sweetheart thanks for all your info.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Feb 15, 12 3:33 AM
MargieB wrote:

Thanks,

MargieB

Seriously? 11 days later and still no WT? Margie honey, it's not you we cannot rely on. I think these devs are stringing you along, trying to get unsuspecting buyers with the promise of a WT that is not going to be forthcoming.

5 will get you 10 they let you down.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 15, 12 8:47 AM
Sheerija wrote:
MargieB wrote:

Thanks,

MargieB

Seriously? 11 days later and still no WT? Margie honey, it's not you we cannot rely on. I think these devs are stringing you along, trying to get unsuspecting buyers with the promise of a WT that is not going to be forthcoming.

Hi Sheerija and care_916

Sorry for the delay, it took the developers longer than expected to send in the walkthrough, We received it on Monday but I was off for a few days and today is my first day back.

When we do a walkthrough in-house, we can do them in a certain amount of time, however, when a developer creates a walkthrough, it may take them longer to build a walkthrough since it's not every day that they create one.

The walkthrough is now up on the blog and can be found here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/bedtime-stories-the-lost-dreams-walkthrough/

Thanks

MargieB

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Feb 15, 12 9:14 AM
MargieB wrote:
Sheerija wrote:
MargieB wrote:

Thanks,

MargieB

Hi Sheerija and care_916

Sorry for the delay, it took the developers longer than expected to send in the walkthrough, We received it on Monday but I was off for a few days and today is my first day back.

When we do a walkthrough in-house, we can do them in a certain amount of time, however, when a developer creates a walkthrough, it may take them longer to build a walkthrough since it's not every day that they create one.

The walkthrough is now up on the blog and can be found here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/bedtime-stories-the-lost-dreams-walkthrough/

Thanks

MargieB

Brilliant! Thanks lassie. Guess I'm lucky you didn't give me 5, huh.

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Mar 11, 12 7:48 PM
Well the walkthrough is up and running but in my opinion it is almost useless. It gives no screenshots or solutions for the puzzles. Merely states "solve the puzzles (or whatever) and receive the ...." This is not helpful. The one puzzle I was working on gave no instructions as to how to change the puzzle pieces and neither did the walkthrough. This is one of the most frustrating games I have played in a long time. Add to that the pieces are teeny tiny. Sorry I ever bought it, a PCC wasted!

Oh and the hint button is just about as useless too.

[Post New]by RevaHank on Sep 28, 12 6:13 PM
What a waste of $6.99. Stuck on opening the safe, and can't find any help or hints to get me past this. Bah, humbug.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 26, 13 11:25 AM
RevaHank wrote:What a waste of $6.99. Stuck on opening the safe, and can't find any help or hints to get me past this. Bah, humbug.

I can't remember exactly where I saw it originally BUT the instructions for opening the safe SHOULD BE in your diary (have to go back a few pages) AFTER you pick it up. Also the walkthrough MIGHT provide you with the instructions but I didn't use the walkthrough on this particular scene as I had said instructions in my diary.

POSSIBLE SPOILER, highlight to read:
1st -- counterclockwise
2nd -- clockwise
3rd -- counterclockwise
4th -- clockwise

ALSO make note that you have to go slowly as the bars will close back up if you go past the number needed and you have to redo what you'd already done to unlock it.

MEnr56

Go to: