geezerhundmom
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

2nd Chapter - getting car keys

[Post New]by geezerhundmom on Feb 5, 12 7:28 AM
I am stuck - have the branch and the fishing reel which I assume have to go together to get the car keys. But can't figure how to combine them or whether i am missing a piece - or what to do next?

ha13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:2nd Chapter - getting car keys

[Post New]by ha13 on Feb 5, 12 8:46 AM
You're missing the hook to complete the fishing pole. It's left of the tree where the crust of bread is. Once you have hook they will automatically combine. Use it on the left side of house on window to get the car keys.

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Feb 5, 12 12:14 PM
where is the fishing reel? Please

nennie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by nennie on Feb 5, 12 1:16 PM
ha13 wrote:You're missing the hook to complete the fishing pole. It's left of the tree where the crust of bread is. Once you have hook they will automatically combine. Use it on the left side of house on window to get the car keys.

I have the hook ....I see where the fishing reel is ..but I cannot add it to my inventory? Any ideas?

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 5, 12 6:05 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

Click on the base of the tree. There is a broken branch there; pick it up. Now go up the tree and click on the fishing reel. It should now go into your inventory.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 5, 12 6:07 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

The fishing reel is up the tree. It is located under the branch by a blue rope.

nennie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by nennie on Feb 6, 12 4:04 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

The fishing reel is up the tree. It is located under the branch by a blue rope.

Thanks for the help ...when I click up the tree I get an hour glass...but It tells me I cannot reach it...not sure if Im in the right area.....

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Feb 6, 12 5:51 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

The tree that you need to be at, in order to collect the fishing reel is the tree by the house, whose mail box is missing numbers. It is the house with the moving bush.

Go the the Garage area in the backyard and pick up the ladder. Climb the ladder, steps will break. Now you must collect 3 boards to repair the ladder.

When you're at the side yard, click on the broken window. On the window sill is a knife; pick it up and save yourself some steps.

I hope this helps you.

Edited on 02/06/2012 at 5:53:19 PM PST

nennie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by nennie on Feb 7, 12 3:56 PM
jcsgame wrote:SPOILER ALERT:

The tree that you need to be at, in order to collect the fishing reel is the tree by the house, whose mail box is missing numbers. It is the house with the moving bush.

Go the the Garage area in the backyard and pick up the ladder. Climb the ladder, steps will break. Now you must collect 3 boards to repair the ladder.

When you're at the side yard, click on the broken window. On the window sill is a knife; pick it up and save yourself some steps.

I hope this helps you.

got it.....thanks for your help....

Go to: