Pocofina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

What is going on ?

[Post New]by Pocofina on Feb 5, 12 9:58 AM
I wonder whats is wrong with this game - after opening the safe and the cutscene ends I end up at the tree again with the cctv - have tried uninstalling, and reinstalling the game - but the same problem occurs - is ther glitch ?

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:What is going on ?

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Feb 5, 12 10:16 AM
I am having the same problem!

ppaattyy1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ppaattyy1 on Feb 5, 12 10:35 AM
I am too. Can't figure it out.

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Feb 5, 12 10:39 AM
Same thing happened to me and then it went to the end of the game.

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Feb 5, 12 10:49 AM
me too. I open the safe and solve the crime and then I'm back at the tree.
Help?

KCErin
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by KCErin on Feb 5, 12 10:58 AM
I had the same problem. Here's the clunky way I solved it:

I uninstalled and reinstalled, then I started with a new profile. I let the scenes end without clicking the mouse. I got through the 2nd chapter with no problems - have started chapter 3.

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Feb 5, 12 2:23 PM
I hanent went on stage yet!,,They wont let me take my lamp to my room to change....Glad I didnt buy first!2 coupons down the drain today

I hanent went on stage yet!,,They wont let me take my lamp to my room to change....Glad I didnt buy first!2 coupons down the drain today

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Feb 5, 12 5:41 PM
I also have same problem as others after opening safe and cut scene ends, I end up back at tree again to find items I already found and used. I sent email to Customer service in reference to this issue. But I might just try to start a new profile and see if I can get out of chapter two to continue.

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Feb 5, 12 8:52 PM
Thank you for the advice KCERIN. I started with a new profile and let chapter 2 scene with safe run its course with no mouse clicking and was able to get to chapter 3. I guess I will reply to Customer service and let them know how I got to chapter 3 since I already sent in a help request.

Thank you again,

[Post New]by sobuffy on Feb 11, 12 5:58 PM
Grr, I know it's only chapter 2 but I don't want to have to start all over again. This bites!

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Feb 11, 12 10:54 PM
I had the same problem, but doing the fix mentioned by KCERIN did not work for me. I posted in the "tech problems" thread as well as contacted CS. The response I received from CS first gave me the fix KCERIN mentioned. We shouldn't have to do this, though! Because I had tried this though, the response was to send a Dr. Felix report. There is nothing wrong with my notebook. I've had no other problems with games and everyone seems to have the same problem with this game. The developers need to come out with a fix.It is a shame because it is such a lovely game.

Silvana85
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Silvana85 on Feb 15, 12 6:12 AM
Same here .. Tried everything, like uninstalling and re-installing.
Don't know what to do ..
Please fix or give back credid
Thanx

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 20, 12 11:11 AM
I have contacted Customer Services and asked for my money back. If the devs can't see fit to sort this problem out after 2 weeks, then I don't want to know them anymore. My computer even did an emergency shutdown when I wanted to exit the game after I got a repeat performance in chapter 2.

[Post New]by werlost on Feb 22, 12 3:31 PM
I had the same problem. I downloaded the trial version( I always try before I buy) and got all the way to making my profile, got the error, game shut down, did it a couple times before uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Then I started it and it froze up. Definately not going to waste my money on this game.

Go to: