making chocolate

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Feb 5, 12 2:40 PM
did everything that i was supposed to do then when it came to following the instructions for each ingredient at the end didnt understand one thing about it
it showed the numbers for each ingredients entered the first for milk
he kept spitting it out
there are no instructions for this// thought you had to enter numbers for each item but couldnt get past the cows milk
had to skip this one cause it made no sense at all as to what i was supposed to do
I will be uninstalling this game after i wait for a solution i will read it and still uninstall as i will not play this game again

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:making chocolate

[Post New]by deejae101 on Feb 7, 12 3:35 PM
It's poorly explained, but what you do is enter the numbers in from the instructions and as soon as the cow button gets red you click on it, and then he tastes it, says "mmm" and then you go on to the next ingredient. The only problem was, when I got to the 4th ingredient every time I clicked when it turned red, it didn't work and he spit it out. I tried like 5 times and never could get it to work, so I did end up skipping the puzzle anyway! Maybe you'll have more luck :-)

Edited on 02/07/2012 at 3:53:14 PM PST

Sotlat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Sotlat on Feb 11, 12 1:00 PM
The only way I could complete this without skipping was to watch how many times the little rectangle blinks as it heads towards the symbol, before the symbol turns red. The last one is still quite tricky though. I believe they were 4, 4, 3, 4 ,2 respectively.

Edited on 02/11/2012 at 1:01:13 PM PST

[Post New]by nimpamoonchild on Feb 15, 12 3:46 AM
Sotlat wrote:The only way I could complete this without skipping was to watch how many times the little rectangle blinks as it heads towards the symbol, before the symbol turns red. The last one is still quite tricky though. I believe they were 4, 4, 3, 4 ,2 respectively.

still cannot make it, i enter the cow time, temperature and mix its 1, 5, 1..... then start the square blink goin up when its reach in 4 i press still the taster spit out............... HOW TO DO IT PLS. HELP......

Go to: