OzzieBev
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Farm Frenzy 3

[Post New]by OzzieBev on Jan 23, 09 2:30 AM
Does anyone know when BFG will have it? I've played the demo on Alaware and have got credit waiting to be used on BFG. Is it sad that a 42.5 y/o rushes to the PC when she gets home from work in the hope that it's the game of the day. LOL

Re:Farm Frenzy 3

[Post New]by loopy1966uk on Jan 23, 09 2:41 AM
From someone else who is also 42.5, no your not sad or I would be too lol. I love the first 2 Farm Frenzy games and certainly am excited to hear there is number 3 in he pipeline!!

kaerbaer
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kaerbaer on Jan 23, 09 9:20 PM
I got it from alawar - I just couldn't wait - now I am just waiting for a walkthru to get me thruogh the harder screeens - although I did play the beta - and they have made it easier to get best time and gold on some of the levels which I rellay appreciate - and I also found out that if you skip the tutorial levels - they fully upgrade 2 of your machines for you and you can still go back and play those levels and then just use the money to upgrade other things like the warehouse truck and the animals - and the well and cage of course - it was a really big help

jetgirl08
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by jetgirl08 on Feb 17, 09 1:46 AM
I can't wait for the 3rd. The first two are great fun and I play them over and over again!

Go to: