end of game

[Post New]by mln4777971 on Feb 7, 12 7:23 AM
how does this game end? I have nothing left to do in the walk through, and no question marks on the map. It just feels like there should be more to do, but there is nothing to indicate the game is over. Like a dood movie with a bad ending!

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:end of game

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 7, 12 8:15 AM
Did you get all the fuses for janitor's room to fix the elevator? After that you need to get 3 gems, put them in the cat at the museum to get the relic. Small ending, and it's nothing big. Let's you know game is over.

sandydee8
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sandydee8 on Feb 7, 12 9:36 AM
Fun game, but anticlimactic!

[Post New]by mln4777971 on Feb 10, 12 7:22 AM
elijah5 wrote:Did you get all the fuses for janitor's room to fix the elevator? After that you need to get 3 gems, put them in the cat at the museum to get the relic. Small ending, and it's nothing big. Let's you know game is over.

[Post New]by mln4777971 on Feb 10, 12 7:30 AM
went to janitor's room - click on hints=" I see nothing of signifience here" cannot get elevator to work.-------- went to display room, found cat, which I have allready put the gems into [two red gems in eyes and one green at chest.] Now, what relic and wher would I have used it?

Edited on 02/11/2012 at 5:49:49 PM PST

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 13, 12 8:32 AM
You don't use the relic. When you get it, game over

[Post New]by ekleinman on Feb 16, 12 12:52 PM
can't find the bag of salt at the Tower Bridge. Where is it? also can't find the janitors key. I keep clicking the garbage cans but nothing happens.

Re:end of gamewhere are the fuses?

[Post New]by tisherself1 on Jan 22, 13 2:30 PM
elijah5 wrote:Did you get all the fuses for janitor's room to fix the elevator? After that you need to get 3 gems, put them in the cat at the museum to get the relic. Small ending, and it's nothing big. Let's you know game is over.

Go to: