Loading banner won't leave

[Post New]by jtherr527 on Jan 23, 09 10:22 AM
A few things that might help the "Jigsaw 365 is loading" banner disappear:

Add the Big Fish Games game manager (and related applications) to your antivirus program's safe list (usually referred to as "whitelisting").

The game manager applications are listed below, and you will find them located in your Program Files (C:\Program Files\bfgclient):

* bfgclient.exe
* bfgprocess.exe
* bfggamesservices.exe

Next, add the Jigsaw365 hidden executable file (default location "C:\Program Files\Jigsaw365\Jigsaw365.exe") to your antivirus program's safe list.

This link will walk you through checking those settings:

http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=164

Once you are in the game with a puzzle open try capturing the banner with the move lots of pieces circle and clicking. Keep trying-sometimes it will disappear.
If it freezes that seems to be a good sign.

IF you have Chameleon Clock make sure if it is "floating" the 'always on top' is checked under other options in the main dialogue.

Re:Loading banner won't leave

[Post New]by tbug811 on May 14, 09 5:48 PM
well if this is all you got going wrong >>>> I wish I could be that lucky. I paid for the game and all I get is a large orange-Yellow screen saying "Loading"? I want my money back and I will quit big fish games if they can not do any better than this!!!!!

[Post New]by yug1og1irl on May 19, 09 3:29 AM
A couple of solutions are posted in the forum titled "Welcome to Jigsaw 365 Forum". The one I used was so simple: go into the folder where the game files are and delete the Jigsaw365.bmp graphic file. The graphic can't show up if it doesn't exist!

JuneC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by JuneC on Sep 17, 09 3:54 AM
Yessssssss, thankyou, deleting the bmp file from the program folder was all that was needed. I have renewed faith in forums now. cheers

[Post New]by badoll on Nov 17, 09 4:55 AM
If you are not that technical, you can hit it repeatedly, alternating with the background and it will eventually go away. Quick solution, but you have to do it each time.

[Post New]by stina1963 on Dec 14, 09 9:48 PM
yug1og1irl wrote:A couple of solutions are posted in the forum titled "Welcome to Jigsaw 365 Forum". The one I used was so simple: go into the folder where the game files are and delete the Jigsaw365.bmp graphic file. The graphic can't show up if it doesn't exist!

[Post New]by stina1963 on Dec 14, 09 9:51 PM
thank you so much jtherr527. i did what you suggested about removing the banner and it worked. awesome i am so happy!!!!!!

[Post New]by spicerbabe on Dec 24, 09 4:10 PM
HI,'I'M A COMPLETE IDIOT WHERE THIS COMPUTER IS CONCERNED (AND MAYBE ELSEWHERE) WHERE DO I FIND FOLDER TO ELIMINATE BMP THINGY? THKS

[Post New]by NotHappyToday on Jan 1, 10 4:03 PM
THANK YOU for the tip on deleting the .bmp file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now not only is the loading banner not there, the game even starts up faster!

Olivia47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Olivia47 on Mar 28, 10 6:09 PM
Thank you, jtherr527, for your tip. I tried adjusting the anti-virus and it didn't fix it, but I went into the Windows firewall and added the game itself under exceptions and now it works just fine.

This was the quickest I ever found a solution to any game problem anywhere!

[Post New]by Barbie793 on Apr 24, 10 1:12 PM
Thanks to yug1og1irl. I took out the bmp. file and it works great. Can't believe it was so easy. Thanks Again.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Apr 29, 10 7:36 PM
yug1og1irl wrote:A couple of solutions are posted in the forum titled "Welcome to Jigsaw 365 Forum". The one I used was so simple: go into the folder where the game files are and delete the Jigsaw365.bmp graphic file. The graphic can't show up if it doesn't exist![/quote

I had my PC do a search for this file and it couldn't find it!
I also was not able to find any file with a picture or that says Jigsaw 365 Loading,as suggested elsewhere to delete! there are 3 identical jpg. files and not one has the photo of the loading banner!

Edited on 04/29/2010 at 7:45:19 PM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on May 1, 10 5:21 AM
And some wonder why game questions are put in Chit-Chat instead of the game's forum!!!!!!
As usual,I will have to wait until noon EST to use Live Chat for help!!

huntington101
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by huntington101 on May 2, 10 10:31 AM
It might help if your question did not appear to be part of something you quoted. Wait a minute, you did not even ask a question did you? Please also remember that these forums are not the official help line of BFG. No one is under any obligation to solve some one elses problems especially when they don't even say thank you, I tried that but.....

Edited on 05/02/2010 at 10:37:29 AM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on May 2, 10 10:44 AM
huntington101 wrote:It might help if your question did not appear to be part of something you quoted. Wait a minute, you did not even ask a question did you? Please also remember that these forums are not the official help line of BFG. No one is under any obligation to solve some one elses problems especially when they don't even say thank you, I tried that but.....

I think this thread title should make it clear what the problem is!

Let's see you helped someone once and didn't get a thank you so you never intend to offer anyone a helpful suggestion again? Fine that's your perogative.

As for me Mr._Russ helped me twice and I did thank him.
I believe I always thank anyone who offers a helpful suggestion,but more often than not, if you browse the game forums,most questions there are not answered. I think that is sad.

Why do these game forums even exist and why are MODS so fast to move game questions into those forums if as you say "No one is under any obligation to solve some one elses problems"? I believe it is because it is hoped that those who have played the game will be nice enough to offer some helpful gameplay advice,not that anyone is 'obligated' to offer it!

Just that they hope to help someone else enjoy the game. If I know anything that may help a player I always reply to their question,and I'm happy to do it,whether or not they thank me for it!

Edited on 05/03/2010 at 7:49:01 AM PST

janet20
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by janet20 on May 17, 10 12:45 PM
hi - i had the same problem with the loading banner and went into the game folder for jigsaw 365 and deleted the .bmp file - it worked! good luck!

[Post New]by CapnDusty on Aug 21, 10 2:33 PM
Guy's calm down. The poster just does not have computer savy, MOST NORMAL PEOPLE don't. If you have problem finding any BFG files go to Start menu and search for c:\program files. Then look for the game title in Program Files double click and you will find all files associated with the game. Look for the one with bmp and delete. It Is so much easier to be nice to people than greedy and mean spirited with your info.

[Post New]by eisgeach on Aug 26, 14 9:34 AM
Managed to get rid of the banner, thank you for the information, it helped me ...
now just to try and find out how to make the puzzles bigger, I just finished one and it was 4/3 inches, not my ideal size for a jigsaw.....

[Post New]by vampire257 on Aug 27, 14 7:34 PM

[Post New]by eisgeach on August 26, 9:34 AM

Managed to get rid of the banner, thank you for the information, it helped me ...
now just to try and find out how to make the puzzles bigger, I just finished one and it was 4/3 inches, not my ideal size for a jigsaw.....

Hi I have had the same problem shrink game or close it out right click on home page go down to where it says screen resolution then set it to (1152 x 864) that helped me now my puzzle is blown up the size of the screen

Go to: