bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to City of Secrets forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 8, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to City of Secrets forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other City of Secrets players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

Re:Welcome to City of Secrets forum

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Feb 8, 12 8:25 AM
How do I get my punch card points. It always came by email before. Now I can't find them and I know I have some. I did get notified during the month each time I earned one but I deleted those thinking they would all come at once to my email. Has that stopped.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 8, 12 10:24 AM
Hi angelfishsb,

We have had some updates to the Punch Card coupons and how they're distributed recently - so I'd click this link below to take you to a help article here to find out more information on the new system:

Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card

If you're still having trouble after that I'd just get in contact with our Customer Support Team and one of our reps would be happy to help.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 8, 12 11:07 AM
angelfishsb wrote:How do I get my punch card points. It always came by email before. Now I can't find them and I know I have some. I did get notified during the month each time I earned one but I deleted those thinking they would all come at once to my email. Has that stopped.

Hi Angelfish

Just click on the "PC Games" tab at the top, and take a look at that new red thingy there next to your name. It tells you how many punches you have. Also, when you click on it, you get to your own Punch Card page where everything will be explained.

Hope this helps.

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on Feb 9, 12 8:23 AM
According to my punches I have earned 6 free games fro the month of January. But it also said to check your email for the code. I deleted those emails received during January because I thought there would be a final one with all the codes together. Does this then mean I have lost my free games?

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Aug 7, 12 3:12 PM
angelfish,
you should be able to ask a moderator for help.

Go to: