Stuck in episode 3 - music instruments - anybody who can tell me how?

[Post New]by julie_123 on Feb 8, 12 3:14 PM
Have been trying for hours and I can't get any futher. Have visited other sites walkthroughs but they didn't help me either. I am totally stuck with the music instruments and have tried 24 different ways to get through to the red can but nothing helps.

It would be nice if somebody could explain or maybe make a printscreen which shows completely which to press or even better a video to how they should sound because otherwise I can't get any further in this game, which I actually likes besides this issue. So I really hope somebody could help me with this and maybe others who's stuck the same place.

Re:Stuck in episode 3 - music instruments - anybody who can tell me how?

[Post New]by julie_123 on Feb 8, 12 3:38 PM
I finally did it - I got through to the can. To others who maybe get stuck at this point, if you notice while the instruments are playing that some of them stops before the others then put the feather on that instrument which stopped before the others and keep it going until the dog claps his hands and the entry opens by itself and lets you through to the can. It doesn't help to push them in the right order like other sights might say - it didn't for me. So this is the only thing I can pass on to others with the same problem.

manxminx
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by manxminx on Feb 12, 12 7:21 AM
Once I've tickled one instrument, the egg timer appears and saving.... I can only tickle another instrument once they all stop playing
Help?

[Post New]by lvan214 on Feb 12, 12 7:46 AM
Same thing is happening to me Manxminx!! Getting frustrated!!

[Post New]by gwynaria on Feb 12, 12 9:19 AM
Having the same problem with the instruments. I can't tickle another till they all stop playing. Was enjoying this game up until this point.

[Post New]by nicci_01527 on Feb 13, 12 3:23 PM
i kept tickling the one that went the longest and it took about 5mins to get through dont know if this helps.

deejay67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by deejay67 on Feb 17, 12 5:35 AM
I have tried both methods,short and long and still nothing is happening.Sort of getting annoying now .Anyone got any other suggestions?

[Post New]by luwamh on Feb 20, 12 5:00 PM
ok to start off click a random instrment then wathc and the one that stops first go and click it keep clicking it until it stops at the same time as the first one you clickd do the same thing with the other instrments then they should all start and stop at the same time
hope this helps

deejay67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by deejay67 on Feb 26, 12 4:01 AM
Thanx luwamh U R THE BEST

[Post New]by msyvette on Mar 24, 12 5:33 PM
@luwamh....THANK YOU!!!!!!! I FINALLY got through!!!

Rai78
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Rai78 on Feb 15, 13 11:48 AM
I managed to get all the instruments to stop at the same time and nothing happened. That's because they were playing to fast. Go to the trumpet first (one on the right) and click it until you get a tune you can hear clearly, it'll finish after all the others. Then tickle the other instruments until they finish at the same time as the trumpet.

Go to: