Murph4
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by Murph4 on Jan 23, 09 12:17 PM
HELP: I have several items that I need help with.

School House - basement, there are 7 circles with odd objects in them and two women's photos, and 500 degrees carved in the wood. What do you do with these odd objects?

Toy Shop - I have stove at 500 degrees. telephone not working and in the basement there is a grid to turn all lights on. what's the pattern? Also, need a knife for the hanging teddy bear. Where do I get the knife?

General Store - got all the fuses in box - what now? Also need key for panel with skull.

Need the "R" for the typewriter

I appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

Re:Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 23, 09 12:40 PM
Hi Murph4. thats quit a list. I think you might be able to find answers to all those questions in the "all games forum" at the top of the page. Then click on M and find the Mystery Case Files RTR thread.

I do know the pattern of lights on top of the stove when you set it to the right temp is the answer to the puzzle with the same pattern of lights. Not sure where it is. Try the game forum though. I think you will find what you need there. Good luck.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jan 23, 09 12:41 PM
Welcome to the Pond.

You can find help in the All Games Forum found with the tab up there ^^^. Click on the 'R' to find the Ravenhearst forums.

Good luck and happy gaming.

MO

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 23, 09 2:26 PM
Murph4 wrote:HELP: I have several items that I need help with.

School House - basement, there are 7 circles with odd objects in them and two women's photos, and 500 degrees carved in the wood. What do you do with these odd objects?

Toy Shop - I have stove at 500 degrees. telephone not working and in the basement there is a grid to turn all lights on. what's the pattern? Also, need a knife for the hanging teddy bear. Where do I get the knife?

General Store - got all the fuses in box - what now? Also need key for panel with skull.

Need the "R" for the typewriter

I appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you

To unlock the Schoolhouse Cellar Door you have to go to the Gingerbread House and get the pink & green Potholder from a hidden object game.

Look at the temperature scratched in the lower left corner of the Cellar Door.

Go to the Toy Store and use the Potholder to set the temperature to match what is on the Cellar Door.

Then look at the pattern of circles that light up on the top of the stove.

Go back to the cellar door and press the red circles until they match the pattern that was on the stove. Hit the button and the doors will open.

Here is a link to a diagram of the phone lights.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/17931.page#300443\

To loosen the bucket and get the dull knife and get the matches.
Go to the Toy Store and dial the phone in the workroom. You have to have already connected the wires so the phone works and you have to have the phone number from the Gingerbread house storage room. When you dial the phone this will open a room next to the telephone. It is a room on the same level with the workroom. It is blue green inside and shows the brick wall of the well that has given way. Poke the bucket with the long stick and the bucket will be loose.

Then go back through the house to the outside scene at the top of the well. Go to the close up of the well and turn the handle and the bucket will raise and the dull knife will be inside.

Sharpen the dull knife on the grinding stone in the schoolhouse cellar. Then in the Toy Store basement cut open the poor old teddy bear and get the matches.

The R key will come later in the game after you free the twins.
Good luck,

Go to: