bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 9, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by koso11 on Feb 11, 12 11:34 PM
I'm stucked in the gazebo part. I can't lift the scarecrow because I haven't found the rope

Re:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by wiscat1 on Feb 16, 12 9:32 AM
rope that is needed is on the tree swing. Unsure how to get it off though. I'm stuck around there also.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 16, 12 11:40 AM
Hi koso11 and wiscat1,

Welcome to the pond!

It sounds like you need to use the PENKNIFE to cut the rope on the swing to get that. You find the PENKNIFE in the Greenhouse where the Toy Cars are.

And this post here has more information on the Toy Cars as well:

Where does the toy car parts go?????

(If you click the blue text it will take you right to that thread). Hope that helps!

-bfgCimarron

[Post New]by lynninmalta on Feb 21, 12 11:19 PM
Is there a fix for this game yet? Would love to buy it but it sounds as if you have to keep playing forever to finish it in one go. Not for me, I prefer to take a couple of days playing other games along the way. Any news would be appreciated.

[Post New]by hargy73 on Feb 22, 12 8:24 AM
I am having a problem with this game, it will not save your progress, and even when I have compleated the main game and try to play bonus part, it tell me I havent compleated main game.

Can this be fixed please as I have paid for this game.

Thank you

[Post New]by JetSapphire on Feb 23, 12 6:58 AM
Does anyone know where the blue paint is located?

[Post New]by verblat on Feb 24, 12 5:17 PM
After cleaning off the picture in the living room, the game says I need an ability I don't have to see past the surface. I have played this gamed twice and cannot figure out what this ability is or how to get it.

[Post New]by dougal266 on Feb 25, 12 5:49 AM
hargy73 wrote:I am having a problem with this game, it will not save your progress, and even when I have compleated the main game and try to play bonus part, it tell me I havent compleated main game.

Thank you

[Post New]by samanthaErin on Feb 27, 12 11:05 AM
hargy73 wrote:I am having a problem with this game, it will not save your progress, and even when I have compleated the main game and try to play bonus part, it tell me I havent compleated main game.

Thank you

[Post New]by kashew on Feb 28, 12 12:37 AM
samanthaErin wrote:

Thank you

Each time I have started this game I have enjoyed playing it. An answer to the above question is needed soon, No one want's to pay for a game that can't be played at their leasure.

3/2/12
How do we go about finding out if this problem is fixed or not ? If it is not fixed soon I'd like to receive a credit. I don't have the time or desire to play the full game at one setting. Please respond to this issue soon.

Edited on 03/02/2012 at 7:41:16 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 14, 12 1:14 AM
kashew wrote:
Each time I have started this game I have enjoyed playing it. An answer to the above question is needed soon, No one want's to pay for a game that can't be played at their leasure.

3/2/12
How do we go about finding out if this problem is fixed or not ? If it is not fixed soon I'd like to receive a credit. I don't have the time or desire to play the full game at one setting. Please respond to this issue soon.

As of 3/7/12 this glitch has been fixed. Hope you were able to play, kashew!

Go to: