Balthus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Nightmare Realm white out

[Post New]by Balthus on Feb 9, 12 8:20 AM
The screen has totally whitened out in the room where I need to charge a battery
but the cursor is going and I can get an image of a landscape with a tower but am
not able to enter the room.Does anyone know whats going on ?

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Nightmare Realm white out

[Post New]by lyrialice on Feb 9, 12 11:26 AM
Hi Balthus

If you click on the green envelope under your profile it will bring up another page. Click on the more button on the box headed Technical Issues.

Click on the heading Games Crashing Freezing and Blank Screen. All the instructions you need are there

If this doesn't fix the problem click on the green envelope again and look for the 'still need to contact us' button and fill in the form with your problem in detail

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Nightmare Realm white out

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 9, 12 3:59 PM
Hi Balthus,

The steps in the help article that lyrialice suggested would definitely be a great starting place for you. Here's the link:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're still getting a white screen after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Also, this issue appears to be specific to just one game, so I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to our Nightmare Realm Forum. Since we already have a thread in that Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll also be locking this to keep things tidy in there, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: