mckees005
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Challenge22 3 STAR GOLD

[Post New]by mckees005 on Feb 9, 12 12:31 PM
I finally got this after reading other post to get ideas on how to finish.

End results on what you need:

3 Mansions(I put all of them on the right) with upgrades and gardens
2 Dovecoats( I put them on the left)

To start, get wood, food and chest on bottom right. Build Mansion w/garden, bridge and beehive(only 1 you'll need). Pay leprechan. get wood and food. As soon as you have 500 in wood upgrade Mansion.

Pay Bandit and quickly build 2 Mansions with upgrade first , then gardens.

Build sawmill and market. When you get 2000 wood demolish sawmill. During this time, you should also have enough food to build 1st dovecoat. When you get 2500 food, demolish market and build 2nd dovecoat.

It took me forever to figure this out--lol. Thanks for all your posts.
GOOD LUCK!!!

dexter3657
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

Re:Challenge22 3 STAR GOLD

[Post New]by dexter3657 on Feb 9, 12 10:13 PM
I was having problems with this level too. This is really good strategy! Thanks mckees, really good advice.

Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Feb 14, 12 3:10 PM
Thank you SO much! That was driving me round the bend with all the different combinations I was trying!

[Post New]by Sammy690 on Mar 5, 12 8:51 PM
Thanks for the tips ! I finally got it ...I was about to go crazy trying to figure it out! that was my final bonus challenge ....now to finish getting all my achievements and will be finished with the game

[Post New]by WendyLady9 on Apr 7, 12 12:15 AM
Yippeeee. What a sanity saver! Thank you so much. I tried many ways and after over a dozen attempts was ready to admit defeat. After following your tips, I completed it the first go. Thanks, it was the only level I had trouble with.

Fiona9167
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Fiona9167 on May 17, 12 8:26 PM
Thanks sooo much Mckee! This level was driving me nuts, lol.

mmhollins
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mmhollins on Jun 9, 12 12:01 PM
Thank you so much! I struggled with this level big time and I still had to play it about 5 times the way you suggested before I got gold. I was so close every time!! Thanks again!

jayel48
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by jayel48 on Jul 8, 12 3:20 PM
I followed your lead, but I bought a bank first, before the sawmill and market. as soon as I got the 2000 wood, I demolished the sawmill and bank and kept the market going while I bought doves. It's the only way I could finish in gold time. Whew!

[Post New]by SallyJane13 on Aug 31, 12 8:47 PM
Finally I was able to get 3 star gold on this level. Couldn't have done it without your help.

Neko6
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Neko6 on Sep 13, 12 10:11 PM
I followed mckee's strategy except after obtaining the food and wood from the upper left corner, I built a sawmill on the lot at the lower right and produced 2000 wood ASAP. Destroyed that, paid the bandit, built the market and got 1000 food so I could build the first dovecote. Another 1000 food to build the second dovecot above that and then just kept buying food in 1000 increments as I bought doves. It was close, though.

sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Oct 15, 12 3:14 PM
This has been my strategy, I need to be a little quicker. I will keep trying!

Go to: