rpbelle99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Door to torture chamber

[Post New]by rpbelle99 on Feb 9, 12 1:22 PM
Where do I find the emblem on the door to put the mud?

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Door to torture chamber

[Post New]by Simsane on Feb 13, 12 11:40 AM
Do you mean so you can activate all of them? The one that goes at the top? I just found it in the wolf's den that's at the bottom of the stone steps. But you have to first activate the light and cut the glass so the light is reflected into the den.

Gropitou
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Gropitou on Mar 7, 12 12:45 PM
In all the games I've played from BF, the 4 puzzles to this door have been (by far) the most challenging.

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Mar 23, 12 7:32 AM
Gropitou I could not agree with you more!!! I love puzzles and haven't really found very challenging ones, until this. It's almost more than I can handle!! I completed 2 fairly easily, but the one that looks like an arrow and the one that has 2 rows (looks like it should be easy.....NOT). I got so frustrated, I was working on the arrow one for a couple of hours (I obsess) then when I thought I had it I went to hit reset and hit skip by accident....they are too close together...I was soooooooo upset!

oscar66
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by oscar66 on Apr 3, 12 9:30 PM
it's the arrow one that is driving me nuts. I refuse to give up though! I have made it thru the other three. Time consuming but satisfying in the end.

I'm actually surprised there are not more comments about this puzzle.

Edited on 04/03/2012 at 9:35:31 PM PST

KimK27
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by KimK27 on Apr 13, 12 6:07 PM
Got the "earth" one pretty easily after I figured out how to manipulate the tiles. The "air" one is a whole other story. Think it's time to just go to bed and let my brain work on it overnight. Sigh.

Squatchit
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Squatchit on Apr 17, 12 7:08 AM
I've managed one of them...but cor blimey I'm well stuck on the others. So much so, that I'm beginning to think they are impossible....

Squatchit
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Squatchit on Apr 20, 12 4:11 AM
Three days later and I've completed a second one...

The one with two rows I thought I'd sussed. Worked out how to get them from one side and was happily patting myself on the back. Then realised they don't simply go into the rows *just like that*. Back to the drawing board.

I might finish this game by Christmas...HAHHAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHA.

Squatchit
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Squatchit on Apr 23, 12 3:55 AM
I caved in and looked at the walkthrough. It still took me four attempts....

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on May 2, 12 12:36 PM
yes I also skipped the first one by mistake ,now been at the second for hours had a look at walkthrough.... ugh seems complex to follow think I will have another try..I am also surprised that there are not more fishes floundering over this one it is one of the hardest puzzles yet !!! or am I missing something ???

oscar66
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by oscar66 on May 2, 12 12:51 PM
they were tough but oh so satisfying to complete. I did have to look at the one that is an arrow. My mind was stuck in a loop that it had to be done a certain way, but I was so far off the mark!

[Post New]by fairygodmother55 on Jun 15, 12 3:22 PM
Had to use the walkthrough for water... struggling through the next but even after peeking at the complicated walk thorugh I am frustrated! These are HARD! I had skipping puzzles but my poor brain hurts!

[Post New]by frickineh on Jun 17, 12 6:35 PM
You guys are much more dedicated than I am. After making zero progress on the first one (I started with fire) and resetting several times, I skipped all four as soon as I could. I'm all for more difficult puzzles, but I just found these irritating and really not fun. I hate skipping but I was about to throw my mouse.

[Post New]by fairygodmother55 on Jul 6, 12 7:29 AM
I think I may have to replay the game sometime in the future just to see if I can do these without looking at the walkthrough... very challenging.. I think the hardest puzzles I have ever seen!

luvpumpkns
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by luvpumpkns on Sep 1, 12 12:16 PM
hardest puzzle i've ever seen and i've been playing these games for years. sheesh! it took me 3 hours to a) give up on doing them on my own in frustration 2)muddle my way through 100+ commands for 2 of the puzzles on the walkthrough(and god bless the person that took the time to write out every LX4 and UX2) and finally, and blessedly 3) accept the things i cannot change and skip the last two!

Go to: