bfgFlounder
9,719 Posts

Welcome to Scepter of Ra forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Scepter of Ra forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Scepter of Ra players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nobodyz
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Welcome to Scepter of Ra forum

[Post New]by nobodyz on May 30, 09 4:44 AM
Loved this game (still do, just taking a break) for months. Mesmerizing, enchanting, very intuitive (and user friendly at that!) and after finishing a level I feel a bit like Indiana Jones in the first movie.

Love the sounds, turned off the music ... though can't recall why at the moment. It is likely that I did it just to listen to my own tunes, not for any particularly "bad" reason. I do remember that I played it a lot when I still had the game's music on.

One I like to play again and again. Oh, I skip the story line, because the game LETS you do so. When you're replaying a game, that is sometimes invaluable.

Thanks for a great game,

stone07
Koi
Koi
68,662 Posts

[Post New]by stone07 on Sep 21, 09 11:21 AM
Awesome game! I enjoy "match 3" games, but they can get very boring. This is such a different take on the theme - and hasn't been boring yet!!

betsycole
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by betsycole on Jun 15, 10 8:37 PM
i was ok until i got to level 6.. down to 4 corners and a floater.. there is no way that i can match 3 because the arrows keep bouncing the last one around and i cannot connect to anything.. stuck,need help..betsycole

Go to: