bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Maestro: Notes of Life forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 10, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Maestro: Notes of Life forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Maestro: Notes of Life players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Maestro: Notes of Life forum

[Post New]by Pumpernickle3 on Mar 19, 12 7:34 PM
I am having trouble unlocking the cellar door. I have all of the "notes" but cannot get them to respond to my cursor. I know I need to arrange them but cannot get them to move.

[Post New]by Pumpernickle3 on Mar 19, 12 8:31 PM
Figured it out -- just had to accomplish one more step and then go back and arrange the notes!

[Post New]by MomofSCMJJA on Apr 16, 12 12:07 AM
I played the trial and enjoyed it, bought the game, it installed additonal files for the full game and since then I cannot get it to play. It looks like it is going to open, flashes the icon on the bottom toolbar and then it disappears and I get the "Thank you for playing" "play again" buttons. I have tried uninstalling it and redownloading it and intalling it again, but it still does it. Any suggestions?

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Jun 12, 12 7:12 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this? I can't figure out how to calm the snake.

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Jun 13, 12 4:23 AM
Nevermind, I had missed a step so after doing that I was able to calm the snake and get the lantern.

[Post New]by oberto28r on Aug 27, 12 9:19 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Maestro: Notes of Life forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Maestro: Notes of Life players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Dustydo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dustydo on Sep 27, 12 5:59 PM
I am stuck on the last scene of chapter Three. Actually I messed up. I am trying to get the Figurine on the Iron Gate Door to move. I inserted the key first - oops
and now I cannot move the body or even the key. There is no skip button on this one so now I am really stuck. Please don't tell me that I have to start this game all
over again???? The figurine is the boy Sax player with moving parts!!! Can I get some help on this one PLEASE?????
Thanks, Dusty

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 27, 12 6:56 PM
Hi Dustydo,
Check your other post.
Cheers

[Post New]by FluffyDoodle on Oct 11, 12 8:44 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Maestro: Notes of Life forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Maestro: Notes of Life players.

bfgFlounder, Help please? I am at the Table/Gazebo with the Bugs & the Lantern that is missing the pieces of Glass. I know What I have to do, just can't get the Lantern to cooperate. Every time I try to click on it to put the Glass pieces in, it goes directly to the Buggy table. LOL I've already re-invented myself once, because of this mis-step & it's still not solved.

Where do I find the Statuette mentioned in Walkthrough? To break the Maraca on the Park Bench?

FluffyDoodle
Seahorse

[Post New]by hawkfan1 on Oct 31, 12 2:59 PM
I am unable to pry off the plaque,break the maraca or clear the bugs to put together the violin. There are no more objects to pick up that I can see.

[Post New]by toutitouti on Feb 3, 13 9:27 AM
Well, the game just freezes up towards the end (least I think it's the end) when the little girl is on the front porch and tries to get away from the shadows.

It happened when I first bought the game and got a refund for it because, apparently, it was my computer's fault, i.e. graphic card was not compatible.

So now I bought a new (sort of) pc with a better graphic card and guess what? The game still freezes up at the exact same place. Rather annoying to go through a game for a second time just to see it freeze again.

Any of you guys have had the same problem?

Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Sep 14, 13 7:26 AM
Is there a certain order to the Maestro series of games? I'd like to start them, but would like to do them in order, if there is any.

Stuck on violin assembly!

[Post New]by Anniej1027 on Mar 29, 14 7:08 AM
I'm stuck on the assembly of the violin. The strings will not attach no matter where I place the. Look in the guide and did everything still not working.

Go to: